Kendrick Sanitation Service

Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

At Kendrick Sanitation Service of Roxboro NC, we provide quality service. We are your full service Septic Tank pumping and cleaning company. We can provide quality and affordable service. We offer portable toilets which can include handicapped accessible and hand washing stations. Our portables are clean and can be rented for long term or for the day. Be sure to call today! Our services include: *Septic Tank Cleaning and Pumping *Portable Toliets *Portable Sinks *Roll Off Containers At Kendrick Sanitation Service we also offer roll off containers for you to use when doing a clean out or just doing some home repair work. Call today!...

Bobby Davis Septic Tank Services

Bobby Davis Septic Tank Service provides fast, dependable, and affordable septic system services for the Triangle and surrounding counties. Bobby Davis Septic Tank Service specializes in residential and commercial septic services, 24 hr emergency services, system repairs and installations. Taking pride in everything we do, we provide quality septic system services to meet your needs. Residential & Commercial Septic Systems Pumping & Repairs, New Installations, Grease Trap Repair & Installation, Backhoe Service, Cleaning & Jetting Sewer Lines, Certified Inspector & Installer & Lift Station Installation & Repair We are pleased to announce that we are now offering Plumbing Services. We are licensed in the State of North Carolina to provide commercial and residential services of all types. Toilet repairs, water heater replacements, backflow preventers, new sewer line connections, clogged drain services and many more. Please feel free to contact us with any plumbing issues you may have

Award 2019
Offers by Bobby Davis Septic Tank Services on Angie's List

12/06/2016

Kendrick came out promptly and completed the service as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank pumped

D

02/05/2016

Unprofessional way of handling things, did not listen to preferences set up by request, and spoke harshly to another employee in front of customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allows juvenile (under 18) to perform duties outside his abilities, rude and disrespectful to another worker in front of a customer

06/16/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave my family same day service (they came three hours after we called them) and pumped out my completely full septic tank (it was coming up through the bath tubs!). They had to first find it, which they made look easy, then pumped it 'dry' and was gone in an hour and a half.

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Answered phone promptly, professionally and after discussing the issues, I was told they could not handle this and was referred to another local company to take care of replacing the lines. They just pump and unclog.. But I'm sure they would have been there in a minute if I had that issue!! I would use them for sure!! A+++++

06/24/2012

It when great Chad Kendrick spoke with me on phone and helped us find the problem before we bought extra parts we didnt need. Then he came out and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called after hours with Septic Tank problems, I spoke with Chad (onwer) he was very helpful. He told us how to unplug a pump and plug back to find out how our problem was before we spend all of extra money. We did that and it ended up being something simple and not the well pump we thought. He save us 300 dollars instead of telling us the truth he could have told us he was replaceing the pump.

Kendrick Sanitation Service