Brian Wheeler

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Our businesses are comprised of a Property Management Business, a Construction Remodeling an Repair Business, A Painting and Pressure Washing Company As well as a Full Service Landscaping and Lawn Care Company. It is our intent to subcontract as little as possible and control not only quality but costs by handling everything in house. Payment arrangements are always made prior to beginning any project job or lawn maintenance agreement. All Estimates are always Free, and we are always looking for addditional homes to rent and manage....

Nest Realty

8  REVIEWS
Nest Realty

I love helping clients achieve smooth and satisfying moves throughout Orange, Durham, and Chatham counties. I bring to real estate a unique mix of communications and finance expertise. I was a communications consultant for a number of years before entering real estate, and prior to that, was a stock analyst in Boston. Real estate has been a great way for me to bring these skill sets together to benefit my clients. I've lived in the Chapel Hill area for 28 years, and know the ins and outs of local communities. This allows me to provide comprehensive information to my clients about the market, and how to best make a move in or out of the area. My goal is to be a trusted resource for people throughout the home buying or selling process, to make it straightforward, satisfying, and perhaps even fun. I love what I do; I helped 40 buyers and sellers in the past twelve months - and look forward to the year ahead and helping many more clients achieve their real estate goals. Awards: RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, September 2016 RE/MAX Top Twelve Individual Agents in North Carolina for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009 Triangle Business Journal Top 25 Agents for 2018, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 Designations: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS,) Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SRES), Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Accredited Staging Professional (ASP), Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS), GREEN Broker. Memberships and affiliations: Chapel Hill Board of Realtors, Women’s Council of Realtors, North Carolina Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce, Chapel Hill Kehillah Board member emeritus, Green Resource Council. Specialties: relocation, retirement, first-time homebuyers, investment properties, local moves, executive communities, condos/townhomes. Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, Pittsboro, Orange, Durham, Chatham counties.

04/28/2015

He did a pretty good job and there were many windows.  He notified me when the job took longer than expected.  However, after he left, I noticed that he had missed a window.  I called him but never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian took care of some jobs around the house including replacing multiple cracked and broken window panes.

CATEGORY contractors,windows

12/23/2014

On time, personable, and reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reversed, rehung and recased door

CATEGORY contractors

08/13/2012

I would recommend him without reservation. Brian is a licensed General Contractor and has a Painting Division, a Landscape Division, and a Property Management Division as well as being a licensed Real Estate Broker We were highly satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian quoted job on Monday and performed work on Wednesday. It was a tricky carpentry job and was completed perfectly. We had to compeltely reverse, rehang, and trim out an exisitng outside door.

CATEGORY contractors

Mowing, Trimming, Hedge Trimming, Landscaping, Building, Home Repairs, Leaf Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Painting, Pressure Washing. Property Management including Rentals and Leasing Residential and Commercial Properties with all Maintenance both Building and lawn included with every property to maintain and add value to every property giving our tenents a a condo/ town home lifestyle of care free living and our owners the piece of mind of knowing their property is being cared for at all times.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available