SM Painting & Landscaping, LLC

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2001

15511 NC-210

Rocky Point, NC 28457

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!...

lawn care (6)

11/18/2019

very polite workers every thing went well. i would use this service again and tell my friends also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fall clean up, leaf removal,. lawn mowed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

03/07/2019

Very well as planned and discussed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing hurricane debris and grading

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

10/20/2018

Excellent! Showed up on time, work was done quickly and looked great afterwards. I was grateful they could fit me in, as I only spoke with them last evening. Got me taken care of within 24 hours of speaking with me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

thank you very much for trusting us with your yard work.

08/10/2018

He been doing things for us over 15 years, so, pretty great. I have three business that I run and he did all three patios. Also my house every week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They done a new construction patio and lawn work for me .

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

08/07/2018

Great job from start to finish! JB's Lawn Care came by the house, gave us an estimate, and we were on the schedule for the next afternoon! Jorge and an assistant trimmed the large, overgrown bushes away from the sides of the house, shaped them up, cleaned under the bushes, and hauled all the debris away. They arrived on time and did the work. So nice to get this done so quickly and easily. Very ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pruned large bushes from around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

08/03/2018

They went above and beyond. I was really pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of my lawn, trimmed hedges

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018