Carolina Construction Services

Angie's List since February 2012

storm related, commercial/residential home and building, flood, fire, wind damage...

10/21/2015

CATEGORY remodeling

03/11/2015

It went well, the scheduling was off due tot he weather but he knocked it out in a couple of days. The cost was a little high but they completed the work, also only accepted checks which was a problem because I had to mail it in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install water heater shed

CATEGORY plumbing,home builders

01/12/2015

Excellent. The best of the best ! David and this crew Robert and Chris were excellent. This was the first time I was using this company based on past references from other Angie's list members. I was delighted by all aspects of the service. The crew was very courteous, professional and friendly. They went over and beyond to accommodate all my jobs (minor and major) and made sure they got all of it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a $199 deal for two painters for four hours. They were very courteous, professional and friendly. I had a number of small jobs (painting, fixing cracks, filing crown molding etc.) for them to do. I wanted to utilize the four hours as efficiently as I could and get maximum work done. The provider worked diligently for the entire four hours to get all my work completed. Definitely an A++

CATEGORY home builders

04/18/2013

They were very upfront about everything. They're excellent. I like their professionalism. After everyday of working, they always cleaned up their area and organized everything. When they left, everything was picked up and cleaned. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carolina Construction Services built a deck around our pool. They reconstructed our whole house from the foundation, borders, plumbing and cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,decks,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,foundation repair

02/09/2012

At this time, we are still having work done.  We are more than satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are victoms of Hurricane  Irene, in August 2011. We were trying to clean out the aftermath  and a friend of ours sent Mark Baldree to us, It was the best thing that happened to us in this whole mess. Mark and his two sons, Brice and Brandon are teriffic.  They have been very accomadating to our needs in getting our home rebuilt.  They are  also very  caring and considerate, even with all our changes. Their work is outstanding and they really do strive to present the  best professional results. So far, they are staying on budget, and work with us on any addendums we need. We would highly recommend them.

CATEGORY home builders