Boice-Willis Clinic

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 28 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

07/11/2016

My family and I have used Boice-Willis for a number of years with a number of different physicians. It is not fair to rank this firm or the individual doctors with one rating but I will add my experience to provide insight. Most of my experience has been excellentwith caring competent doctors though not all. The exception is poor diagnostics, terse, and inaccurate in record keeping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wellness visits Acute illness visits Injury visits

CATEGORY internist

05/11/2015

I have been using them for about two years.  They are reliable and informed doctors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary care - Family medicine.

02/18/2015

The wait time was three hours and they had to re-schedule me because it was 5:30 and I was there for three hours. I would definitely give them a negative. I would never go back. If you want, you can wait for another two hours and that was 5:30 in the afternoon or you can come back the next day. I'd definitely put them in the list I'd never go back to. I was standing there crying.  I just needed an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just needed to go in because I don't have a Doctor in the local area. Number 1, I just wanted to establish the Doctor and number 2, I needed a refill on a prescription.

08/01/2014

They are very friendly and they take their time out to listen to any concerns what so ever you may have and they also provide quality care. The office is very professional. They have 2 receptionists. Sometimes they may run behind on punctuality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr Eranti located at Boice-Willis Clinic for my son.

CATEGORY pediatrician

04/02/2014

Great. This Dr. spends time with his patients. My condition has improved greatly since I started seeing him in Nov. 2013. I am currently attending cardiopulmoninary rehab sessions which are great. He also prescribed a medication that is helping me. I do not use oxygen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had already ordered pulmonary tests. Went over test results and formed action plan to help my condition.

Multi Specialty