Aristocrat Group

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2014

B Rated | 116 Reviews

Medium sized landscape company with the size to complete jobs in a timely manor while providing personal service...

N/A
Neighborly Concrete

Neighborly Concrete provides homeowners with renovating, repairing and upgrading their residential concrete for their homes. Everything from crack repairs in driveways to decorative patios, Neighborly Concrete does it all. We are a small business that tries to work with homeowners needs and cure customer concerns with healthy and helpful relationships.

D

09/28/2016

Not good, just completed the work and escaped. Didn't take calls to do the service. Never explains what they are doing, don't take our opinion in where to put the controls. No diagram of irrigation. I would never recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation and landscaping.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

08/02/2016

Very bad. They messed up my whole lawn. They killed my sod at the front yard. Never Never they show up on time or they address your communication. Stay away from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

C

07/14/2016

This was a $119 big deal service for lawn treatment and overseeding. For the most part they did what they were supposed to do except for the fact that we had had a lot of rain in October and were about to get out of the fall season to be able to aerate and seed. They were behind on their jobs because they could not do it because of the weather. When the weather finally cleared up they were in a ru...

CATEGORY lawn treatment

D

06/16/2016

First off it was great - but the last couple of weeks it was a challenge just to have them come out - texting and calling they stated they would be out on a certain day - this kept happening but never arrived - we did go with another company - this company is not dependable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn maintaining which included mowing, edging, seasonal aeration and leaf pickup

CATEGORY lawn service

05/26/2016

Worse experience ever by a vendor I've contracted services with.  They've completed 20% of what I've paid for and based on all the other reviews here and their choice not to return my numerous calls I'm quite certain I've thrown away my money.  Seems pretty clear from others here also that angie's list is not willing to back up the products they sell and the guarantee they imply.   If services are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What a waste of money. Purchased a big deal for 1 year lawn service for 999.00.  They came in the fall a few times but never consistently.  They were to provide an array of services in the package.  I've  not seen them or heard from them in 6 weeks.  Clearly they've abandoned me and all the other reviewers who were robbed as I was.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

We offer all types of landscape services, from general maintenance to new landscape and hardscape installs including water features. As well as irrigation services.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover