Wood Wise Design & Remodeling

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2006

5 Employees...

Register's Repair Service

At Register's Repair Service, we not only excel at deck and dock building, we also offer many other services to include exterior door replacement, small and major rot repair, fence building, bath up-fit, handicap ramps and many more. Services available in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough. We have many pleased customers who call us back for new projects over and over again. Call me today for a free estimate. 919-695-2952

04/05/2016

(This was also posted on Quality Guild site) Working with Wood Wise on our kitchen remodel was a wonderful experience. After listening closely to our ideas and concerns, Kathy provided several design options, and melded them into the final design. Kathy then accompanied me when choosing sinks, faucets, lights, etc., and helped me stay within allowances and get fixtures I love. Ben, the foreman, ke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled 1970's era kitchen and opened up first floor by removing 1 entire wall and parts of two others.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the kind words. Our company enjoyed working with you from the initial contact to the design of your great kitchen and through the construction.
D

11/19/2015

The design cost $700 dollars and was just drawings without a lot of detail on materials. I asked for a ballpark estimate of the cost and was quoted $30,000-$50,000. I thought this was extremely expensive. Basically, I felt I overpaid for the drawing.  I think the owner makes a lot of money by meeting potential customers and over charging them for design. There was no follow up from Woodwise, I tho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner met with me at my house for approximately 2 hours and designed a patio and covered porch.

CATEGORY electrician

02/03/2015

I liked everything about them. It was excellent from start to finish. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For decks and porches, we used Wood Wise.

CATEGORY decks

Thank you, [member name removed], for choosing Wood Wise to remodel your home and for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and Mary.

11/13/2014

We had pursued it with them had we chosen to do so. The quote was close to $40000. I would give them an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them come in and give us an estimate on a major home renovation project that we ended up not pursuing. It was going to be a third floor renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/15/2014

They were great. They did a great job. They are very professional and timely. They know their subjects - the home improvement. They are fully integrated as a team where they can design the improvement but then also the contractor as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Wise Design & Remodeling did consulting for me and I got some price quotes. They prepared five set of plans for our home renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling

Wood Wise is a design-build company, meaning that we provide the design and planning services as well as construction for your home remodeling project. Our services include kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, attic and basement finishing, room additions, outdoor living projects, and whole-house remodeling.

Call for information