Stomp Pest Control

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2011

With programs starting as low as $15/month we like to think of ourselves as the pest control company for the rest of us. One of the top priorities of homeowners and renters is ensuring the safety of their living space, and this includes safety from insects and other pests. Stomp Pest Control is here to help you....

Faircloth Chimney Sweeps and Wildlife Removal

Chimney caps, wildlife removal, service and repairs. Bat removal, animal exclusion services. Certified NC wildlife damage control agents. Call us today!

06/06/2017

The first visit went fine, and I was assured that I could call if I needed to see them before the next scheduled visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stomp Pest Control did its initial service today. They explained everything that would be done. They seemed polite and professional.

02/03/2016

11/03/2015

09/19/2014

The technician Mr. Alex showed as scheduled and I gave him a brief instruction of my concern.  He followed through with the task in addition to the routine treatment as planned.  Stomp Pest Control's trained their technicians extremely well.  Alex completed the treatment thoroughly and competently.  I always appreciated this company's service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed quarterly pest control treatment

09/02/2014

Travis, the owner, answered the call. I expalined the arrival of a few sugar ants and what would he recommend? He asked when I would be home and when it was convenient for someone to stop by. I gave him my schedule and we made a plan. He sent out Jeremy THIS SAME AFTERNOON! Wow!! Jeremy arrived on time and looked for the pesky little ants. He explained what he was doing, and where the ants were co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Stomp Pest Control on a quarterly basis. Today I called to say that I found just a few sugar ants and what was their recommendation to prevent them from taking over my counter?

CATEGORY pest control

Extermination, Inspections, Pet Safe & Child Safe, Prevention Treatments, Removals, Single Treatments, Spraying, Baiting Systems

Termite or Wood Boring Insct Protection