Rex Pain Management Center

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day. ...

Mudryk Family Chiropractic, PA

Mudryk Family Chiropractic, PA, located in Cary since 2003, strives to provide the highest quality Chiropractic care. We provide highly individualized and thorough care, that is catered to the patient's needs. We strive to provide the highest quality Chiropractic care for the whole family, from infants to adults. We accomplish this by a having a friendly, relaxing office atmosphere along with providing up to date approaches to improving the body’s foundations of health and wellness. Each routine visit with the doctor exceeds the standard 3-4 mins found in most offices, by providing visits three to four times that length.

09/17/2013

They are very well-organized and the staff is friendly. They assure you and comfort you through sometimes intimidating procedures. They are very knowledge and always work well with you to find various ways to treat your pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went their treat injuries from a car accident and migraines.

CATEGORY pain management

01/26/2012

It was at the Rex Pain Management Center where I had my knee surgery, it all went fine, and the entire staff was very efficient and professional. I would say overall everything went excellent and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had knee surgery, and everything went well, the staff was caring and efficient.

CATEGORY hospitals

07/23/2009

saw a doc on first visit nurse practitioner after that. was referred by my family doc. good service. kind of spendy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pain management services

CATEGORY pain management

06/05/2009

I would highly recommend them to others. They have good emergency rooms always open and they took good care of me. They were very vigilant, intelligent and attended to my phone calls as well. I will use them in the future if required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them last about six years ago. I was in an emergency room and they treated my copperhead injury got it by copperhead snake.

CATEGORY hospitals