Raleigh Heating & Air

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2730 Rowland Rd.

Raleigh, NC 27615

Since 1992 Raleigh Heating & Air has run on the concept of professional service from a personal perspective. We will always treat your home and family with the utmost respect, provide a friendly and knowledgeable voice when you need us - 7 days a week, and we'll hold our work to the highest standards and stand by that work, guaranteed. After all, its your comfort, our reputation....

hvac repair (209)air duct cleaning (4)electrician (4)metal fabrication (1)gas leak repair (1)well and water pump (1)

09/29/2019

Eric Mendoza, the HVAC technician, arrived on time. He completed maintenance on both the heating and cooling equipment over a two day period including replacing capacitors on the gas furnace and A/C, and installing a new hot surface igniter on the gas furnace. He also replaced the air filters. Eric answered all of my questions, including advising me on air filters. He was polite, efficient and pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Raleigh Heating & Air to inspect my heating and cooling systems. I had just purchased a home and doubted that the previous owner had been doing any maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thank you very much for allowing us to service the heating and cooling equipment in your new home. Your feedback and recommendation mean the world to us! Please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you.

07/31/2019

They fit us in quickly, Marcus arrived promptly, job professionally done - recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

06/10/2019

They came right when they said they would. Looked at the system and explained what had failed and were able to fix it right then. Couldn't have been easier for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency AC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

We're grateful for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to get your system up and running quickly for you. Please reach back out if there's anything you need. Thank you for choosing Raleigh Heating and Air. Have a great summer!

04/06/2019

As the forecast was for very cold weather coming up, and we have an older HVAC system, figured I better make sure it was in good working order. I called and got an appointment quickly (check our two heating/air systems) They finished another job early and called re: coming out ahead of schedule, which was great for me. Work was done thoroughly and options & concerns explained (age of units, upcomi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating systems check & repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], We're very grateful for your feedback and support! Please don't hesitate to call if there's anything else that you need. I hope you have a wonderfully comfortable summer! Thank you for choosing Raleigh Heating and Air!

02/06/2019

It was excellent. They came out and did the estimate, came out a couple of days later, finished a day. The town came out and inspected, said it was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our HVAC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback and support. I'm glad that everything went well with your installation. Please feel free to reach out if there's anything that you need.

02/06/2019

They were great. I have hired them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We're grateful for your feedback and for your business over the years. We'll work hard to continue earning it in the future. Please let us know if there's anything else that you need!

07/05/2018

At one time, I thought highly of this company, but my most recent experiences have been terrible. I would not recommend them to friends, or family. 2013. They are expensive. They quoted $823 to replace an inducer motor on my HVAC system. Without any HVAC experience, I viewed a couple YouTube videos, then ordered the part on-line for $320. It took me only 45 minutes to replace the part. And, the va...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part replacement, Heat Pump installed, Humidifier installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Photo for Raleigh Heating & Air - 2730 Rowland Rd., Raleigh, NC - 37214070

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Upon first reading this feedback, I thought that you were writing this review for the wrong company since we have not been to your home since 2013 but our service manager informed me that you called and warned her that you would write bad reviews about us if we didn't send a technician to your home to make repairs that you self diagnosed for free. Firstly, I would l...

06/22/2018

I was given what I felt was a very honest assessment - not a sales pitch from a real professional. I ended up buying two new units (my old ones were 20 years old) and the team that installed them was amazing, prompt, very proficient, and just really nice guys. Their financing plan was really great and made this necessary project affordable on my budget. I would hire this company again in a minute!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an assessment of a very old set of heat pumps; one was not working at all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate your feedback! I'm so glad that we were able to provide a timely solution that fit your needs and budget. Please don't hesitate to call if there's anything that you need. Thank you for choosing Raleigh Heating and Air! I hope that you have an amazingly-cool summer!

06/07/2018

I was very pleased when I called to request service, as they were able to schedule an appointment for the same day. The technician arrived early in the 4 hour window that I was provided and quickly determined the the coolant was extremely low. As this is most likely due to a leak, he tested for the leak and determined the problem. A new part has to be ordered (which I expected), so the repair is n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of air conditioning (upstairs unit)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

05/04/2018

Great work, replaced burnt out switch (over 9 years old).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Compressor not kicking in

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

Raleigh Heating and Air provides service on all brands with NATE certified technicians, free custom replacement quotes and factory trained installers. We specialize in total home comfort by offering routine maintenance programs, indoor air quality solutions, conventional heating and air systems, Mitsubishi ductless units and custom ductwork.

We do not service boilers, chillers or oil furnaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available