ProGreen Home

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4317 Pleasant Valley Rd #100

Raleigh, NC 27612

*********** WE ARE STILL IN BUSINESS AND DOING NON CONTACT ESTIAMTES. OUR GUYS ARE WEARING MASKS,GLOVES AND FOOT PROTECTION. WE ARE ALSO OFFERING 20 % OFF ALL PAINTING,FLOORING AND ROOFING ************ Most companies are not operated by the owner of the company. With ProGreen Home you deal directly with the owner through the whole process. We are not perfect and we definitely make mistakes about 5 percent of the time but one thing we do is correct them before we take a dollar from our customers. No matter what happens we stick by that rule! The best part of my job is seeing the transition of changing an outdated house, to making it look like a brand new house for them. Just a little color can really change the way you feel when you wake up in the morning or come home after a long day at work. You can really feel the warmth when you change your environment with a little thing like nice looking, colorful walls and some shiny freshly painted trim!...

interior painting (139)house painting (93)pressure washing (54)woodworking (30)home remodeling (22)window cleaning (20)drywall repair (18)siding (18)deck building (16)general contracting (13)window replacement (12)deck cleaning (10)

02/28/2020

The ProGreen team was super responsive in getting a quote, getting me scheduled, and working with my real estate agent to get my property ready for the market. The quality of the work is great and they made the process very easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and Carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

Thanks man so much for your business!!!!

02/28/2020

My wife and I bought our home late last year from Housekick. They partnered with ProGreen to do all the interior work. The house paint is absolutely amazing! I told them to surprise us with a fun door, and they picked out the perfect green color to compliment the house. It was a great surprise! Interior paint is flawless and everything was left clean. The cabinetry work was incredible. They also r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, fencing, flooring, gutter cleaning, landscaper, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Thanks so much for your business!!!!!

02/27/2020

Great prices on flooring! So patient while I looked at over 25 different styles and colors and types. Jenn is so patient and incredibly helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Photo for ProGreen Home - 4317 Pleasant Valley Rd, Raleigh, NC - 38416924

Thank you so much for your business!!!!

04/03/2019

I would definitely recommend ProGreen for all future projects. Between fighting the elements and all the extra demands we were making, they really came through for us on getting the roof replaced (it was a giant house). In between getting the roofing done I asked for an entire shed to be demolished and removed, three buildings to be pressure washed, etc. and they did it no questions asked. I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing/cosmetic repairs

CATEGORY hauling services, roofing, pressure washing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

04/03/2019

I use ProGreen to stage all of my homes and I could not be happier with their work. They always go above and beyond for me and my clients. If there are any extra, last minute details that I need immediately fixed or added, they are on it. I highly recommend this amazing company, and I appreciate their tenacity, work ethic and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint & Floors

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, hardwood floor repair, landscaper, remodeling, roofing, siding, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, home builders, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Photo for ProGreen Home - 4317 Pleasant Valley Rd, Raleigh, NC - 37803350

Thanks so much for all the repeat business!!!!

04/02/2019

My house looks great and was very happy with the workmanship. If i need any painting, i will definitely call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior

CATEGORY interior painters

04/02/2019

They did a good job and the work was done in a timely fashion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed engineered flooring

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair, interior painters

04/02/2019

We are repeat customers of ProGreen. This time we used ProgGreen to paint our secondary bedrooms, and like always they did a great job. They are professional, on time, and provide great quality. Most importantly they 100% stand behind their work, and make sure the customer is 100% satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

02/22/2019

It went well. They are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty work.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

02/20/2019

I highly recommend them, and we will be using them again in the fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-wash Exterior Paint

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business.

Interior & Exterior Painting. Remodeling.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express