PHILIP J VYNER

Angie's List since June 2008

D Rated | 3 Reviews

Accent Hardwood Flooring

Accent Hardwood Flooring was established in Durham, North Carolina in 1988. We strive to offer the best quality work and service available anywhere. All work is performed by employees of Accent Hardwood Flooring. We do not use sub-contractors. Our employees are trained and committed to excellence. They have all received extensive technical training, and many have attended advanced training schools offered by the National Wood Flooring Association. We are proud of our employees, and they in turn take pride in their work.

Award 2019

05/04/2019

DO NOT USE THIS MAN FOR ANYTHING!!! HE ASKED FOR A $4000 DEPOSIT FOR THE WORK AND NEVER SHOWED AGAIN!! HE IS A CON MAN. I AM PRESSING CHARGES. HE SAID HE HAD TO PAY FOR A SURGERY AND COULDN'T WORK BUT THE TRUTH WAS HE WENT TO DISNEY WORLD WITH HIS FAMILY!!!! I WISH I HAD LOOKED AT THE ANGIES LIST BEFORE I HIRED HIM AS HE HAS OBVIOUSLY DONE THIS BEFORE!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was supposed to build a addition to my detached garage

CATEGORY home builders

11/01/2017

Good job on installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install bamboo flooring.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,home builders

05/14/2012

Do not do business with Phillip Vyner!  As a so-called "friend" I went ahead an pre-paid him for materials on a job he was to perform.  He took the money and ran. -- never showed to do the work.. (shame on me for pre-paying).  The guy is clearly a crook.  I'll be taking him to court.

CATEGORY home builders