Perfect Coats Painting & Remodeling

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2011

Perfect Coats Painting & Remodeling, based out of Raleigh, North Carolina, is a complete painting & remodeling company that has been providing exceptional quality services to residential & commercial properties all over the country....

N/A
General proficient painting

Locally owner business with over 7 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

10/09/2020

Perfect Coats was the PERFECT company to go with! Their price was competitive and the results were beyond my expectations! I knew when they were coming or if they were delayed. They power washed, they repaired (even declined an area that I thought was rotten but wasn't), they painted, they cleaned up, the crew chief took me on a tour to make sure everything was perfect - it was!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting and Repair

CATEGORY house painters

01/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent painting, carpentry and creative skills. A pleasure to work with.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters

01/05/2015

Terrific.  I cannot say enough good things about this service provider.  I am very happy with the work that has been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter service was provided.  I am very happy with the work that has been done.

CATEGORY woodworking

05/16/2013

Overall it was a great experience. From estimate to finished product the whole process was a breeze!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with this company in the past and had great results. They were always timely and used the best products available. So naturally when we had a big exterior project that needed to be completed we did not hesitate to contact them for an estimate. After contacting a few companies for estimates and time frames we decided on using Perfect Coat Painting & Remodeling. The project required wood repair on windows, soffit and door jams. As well as the whole exterior needing to be repainted. They were very helpful at explaining what things needed to be completed and why, as well as discussing the process they would use and the time frame it would be done. The best products on the market were used and initially I was very concerned with the pricing but the estimate was more affordable than any other I encountered. I am completely satisfied with the work and have/would refer them to anyone I can.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,house painters

01/09/2013

Work exceeded expectations! Price was very reasonable. They completed the job quickly and took great care to protect anything that was not to be painted (sidewalks, deck, shrubs). Communication throughout the process was outstanding. No details were left out - even painted the mailbox post to match the house trim color! It was clear that they took great pride in their work and wanted to make us ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of entire house, deck and concrete walkways/driveways. Replacement of rotten facia and warped deck boarding. Repair of sheet rock joints on screened porch and entry foyer ceilings. Roof and gutter cleaning. Sanding, caulking, priming and painting of home exterior, including shutters.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter cleaning,remodeling,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,roof cleaning

Power washing, Interior & exterior painting, Boxing, Siding, Tile work, Vinyl, Hardwood flooring, Floor coatings, Sheet rock installation & repairs, Decks, Roof repairs, Mildew removal, Re imaging & additions

Check, Visa