PEPBOYS AUTO

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Craige Motor Co

1  REVIEW
Craige Motor Co

We sell quality pre-owned cars and trucks. We have a full service garage for imports, BMW Mercedes, VW, Audi, and all domestic brands.

03/02/2009

I brought my 89 Mercury in with them. Their prices seemed quite high on certain items. I had been having some problems with my master cylinder. The service overall is generally good, however the wait time is something you will want to prepare for. My wait time was over 2 hours before they could even check out my vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my car in to get my brakes and rotors checked.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/18/2007

I was able to get the van in right away; they had the part replaced and the van done before the time I was told. They also came in under the price that they first told me. The only thing I have to complain about is maybe they should have suggested that as long as they had everything pulled apart, that maybe should have replaced the serpentine belt as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the generator on my Astro Van.

CATEGORY auto repair

BRAKES, ENGINE TUNE-UP, BATTERY REPLACEMENT, WHEEL ALIGNMENT, SHOCKS & STRUTS, OIL CHANGES, AIR CONDITIONING, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE, ACCESSORY INSTALLATION, BEARINGS & SEALS, BELT & HOSE INSTALLATION, DRIVE TRAINS, EMISSION SYSTEMS, FUEL PUMPS, GASKET INSTALLATION, STATE INSPECTIONS, TIRES & WHEELS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover