Kevin Milne Handyman Service

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since December 2011

I am present at all job and do all of the work unless it is a big job requiring 2 or more people. I charge by the job and will give you a free estimate if possible by phone otherwise after viewing what you have.I am always punctual and I do very good quality work. Remember no job is too small. I do everything from hanging curtain rods to replacing boards on your deck....

Outdoor Provisions LLC

The Outdoor Lighting Specialist for Raleigh, NC! FREE NIGHTIME DEMO!!! Let Brian Matthews, owner of Outdoor Provisions NC enhance the beauty of your home at night with a custom Outdoor Lighting installation! Outdoor Lighting can add beauty to any home in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas! Our company specializes in helping homeowners enhance the beauty of their homes at night with our professional Outdoor Lighting solutions! My name is Brian Matthews and I am Owner/Operator of Outdoor Provisions LLC. Our company focus is to provide the Raleigh/Durham,Cary, Apex,and surrounding communities with the highest level of product and service for their outdoor lighting and outdoor living area needs. We understand the importance of getting your home and landscaping projects personalized to your vision and will work with you to accomplish that goal. I am a graduate of Appalachian State University with a BA in Construction Management, currently residing with my wife and two kids in Holly Springs, NC. I am a licensed General Contractor and have been installing high end outdoor low voltage lighting systems since 1994. I take pride in each and every installation knowing that every customer will be truly satisfied with our services. Outdoor Provisions is your source for Innovative Outdoor Solutions taking care to install the highest quality products including Vista, FX, Unique, Clarolux, and Coppermoon.

08/13/2018

Kevin is great. We just moved into a new house and had a lot to be done. He was onsite for 2 days and did the following for us: installed ceiling fan, assembled & installed laundry room cabinets, entryway bench & coat rack, hung wall decoration, etc. He worked independently, but consulted with us often as to placement and preferences. He was very professional -- you can tell he takes his work seri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variety of tasks in a new house

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to work for you and looking forward to it again.

03/07/2017

Very well. Kevin worked carefully and consulted us when there were decisions to be made. We're very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to replace all of our hanging light fixtures (4) and ceiling fans (6) to modernize the house. We also needed a few small updates to work that prior workers had done, including properly installing three toilet-paper holders.

11/08/2016

After installing the PVC, he painted the entire post and talked me into replacing the mailbox and house numbers so that the whole ting would look great. He came back for a second day to fix up the paint job and make sure everything looked great. We'll definitely look to him for more handyman projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our wooden mailbox post had gotten torn up by string trimmers. I looked at options for replacing the post, but our HOA is very picky, so I couldn't just grab one at the store and paint it. I contacted some carpenters and handymen, including Mr. Milne, and he was the first to express interest. He made a creative proposal, to repair the sides at the bottom of the square post with white PVC sheeting, rather than with wood.

04/09/2016

Kevin and his assistant were punctual, pleasant, helpful, careful - everything you would want in service people coming to your house. When he delivered the items, one to the second floor and the other to a first floor bedroom, they were just as careful and helpful, etc., as they had been at my house. They assembled both beds to the specifications of my daughter-in-law, who took Kevin's phone numbe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin and his assistant moved a bed frame, mattress and separate bed frame from my house to my son's house in Durham.  The separate bed frame was wood and large, a tall head and foot board and very heavy.   In addition Kevin moved several pieces of furniture in my house from the first to the second floor.  I have already let him know I intend to hire him for several other projects, painting, wall repair, garden work, and the list is growing.

08/13/2015

Mr. Milne was professional and listened to what I wanted and needed done, but willing to give his suggestions.  Many small jobs in newly purchased 50 year old home, outside and in.  Thought he was expensive, but  work done well.  He did not work full days, so took a while to be completed, as I had a long list., bur worked steadily when on the job.  I will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
many small jobs inside and outside house

CATEGORY handyman service

[Member Name Removed]- Thank you for the very nice review. I pride myself in listening to the customer ,make sure I understand exactly what is needed then give my opinion as the best way to do the project within a timely manner.It was a pleasure.

Hanging drapes, mirrors and artwork, moving furniture, removing & delivering furnishings, painting, wallpaper, furniture repair, cabinets, furniture repair, carpentry, pressure wash, replace boards, stain decks & fences, tree cutting, hauling

Check, PayPal