JEFF JOHNSON RESTORATIONS & DESIGNS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2009

Jeff Johnson Restorations is a local Raleigh, North Carolina company dedicated to providing the finest possible results for our clients. We restore and repair a wide range of unique objects ranging from historical furniture pieces to fine artwork, Celtic relics and antique toys. We are listed as a Yahoo 5 Star service provider and can provide many excellent customer testimonials. We have been recognized as being one of the top 5% moving claim inspection and repair services in the world and have an international client base....

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

05/22/2019

Jeff did a beautiful job repairing and restoring the piece, creating a new foot and matching the color of the lost shoe. A real craftsman. Many thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A porcelain gondola made in 1870 was damaged during my move from Florida to North Carolina. One of the gondoliers had broken off and his tiny foot was entirely missing. It also had repairs in several locations from damage prior to my acquisition and a chip.

CATEGORY antiques

11/17/2018

Beautifully done, reasonably priced, quick turnaround. Very helpful with good suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Side table refinished

CATEGORY furniture repair, antiques

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was my pleasure to help you with this project! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

06/15/2018

Jeff was very prompt in refinishing our table top. The piece looks as good as it did when we first bought it 30 years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Table top refinishing

CATEGORY furniture repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your business and will always do my best for you and my other clients! I appreciate the great review! Jeff

03/25/2018

Jeff was wonderful to work with! He brought our table back to life and it looks amazing! We are thrilled with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solid oak pedestal table restoration

CATEGORY furniture repair

Thank you for the kind review. I always am happy to help you!

08/30/2017

The bedside table is gorgeous. I can actually see the wood grain in the table. He finished the inside of the drawer too. I will definitely use Jeff again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a black walnut bedside table that belonged to my parents. It was in pretty bad shape. I contacted Jeff and he told me I could drop it off anytime he was open. He told me he could refinish it in 3-4 weeks.

CATEGORY furniture repair

It was my pleasure to help you with this project and I am always here if you need me. Thank you for your business and your kind review!

Jeff Johnson Restorations & Designs is a full service shop in Raleigh, NC specializing in the repair, restoration, design, refinishing, and service of furniture, porcelain, ceramics and art objects. We specialize in the appropriate repair and restoration of antiques, heirlooms, fine furniture, art objects, porcelain objects, antique toys and collectibles.

RECLINER MECHANISM REPAIR, UPHOLSTERY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available