Green Acorn

A114 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2010

809 N West St

Raleigh, NC 27603

Fully licensed electrical and general contractors who are punctual, knowledgeable, and transparent in our pricing. Please call to schedule your maintenance, repair, electrical work, renovation, addition, or new construction with us....

handyman (103)woodworking (21)electrician (18)drywall repair (15)interior painting (13)door installation (11)roofing (11)plumber (10)lighting installation (10)house painting (9)general contracting (9)gutter cleaning (7)

08/16/2019

The overall job went well. Mark was able to fix and re-install a part that we thought might not be able to be re-installed. Will definatley call them again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustable bed base repair

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

10/12/2018

I needed to open a passthru in the wall between the kitchen and dining room and called Green Acorn. Nathan who completed most of the work was punctual, polite and very knowledgeable about what he does. I'm very pleased with the work and will definitely hire this company for the next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Open a wall (carpentry)

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

08/18/2018

I had a broken cold water handle in my soaker tub so I decided it was time to update my faucet. After discovering Green Acorn also did plumbing I had them come out to do the repair. As always they were on time and on budget. Which was way less than quotes I received from other companies. I have used Green Acorn 3 x now and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Faucet Installed

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

04/03/2018

These guys were great. On time, reasonably priced and hard working!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Internal house furniture moves

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

03/13/2018

Prompt response to every inquiry. Provided a detailed estimate with reasonable, fair prices. Came on time when scheduled and worked with us to meet our needs and time frames. Performed excellent work to our satisfaction and even did more than we asked at no extra charge. It was not a bit uncomfortable having them in our home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired powder room after water damage, including dry wall. Installed painted new entry door. Completed small touch ups to get home ready for sale.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

03/09/2018

Excellent. This is my second time hiring them and I will continue to do so. I had 5 light fixtures including 2 chandeliers, pendant lights and a ceiling fan installed. The crew showed up on time and completed the task sooner than expected. The lights and ceiling where they needed to patch holes and paint all look terrific. They do exactly what they say they are going to do fir the price they quote...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installed- multiple light fixtures changed.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

02/20/2018

I had a second-floor bathroom that was leaking onto the ceiling below. The contractor quickly determined that the leak was coming from the toilet, and did the obvious thing of replacing the wax seal. He then carefully tested and found that there was still a leak, so he looked further and found that the toilet drain pipe had not been properly glued to the sewer pipe. This was the original problem. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair leak around toilet

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

02/05/2018

Extremely pleased with work, pricing, and professionalism,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floor repair

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

01/31/2018

Excellent. Mark was very prompt with his replies and showed up to give me a quote exactly on time. The work was completed a week later on the scheduled day and time. His carpenters made a suggestion regarding panel and the project turn out great on budget I will definelty hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an access panel installed in my bedroom wall giving me access to plumbing.

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

01/17/2018

George was punctual as usual. Within 5 hours the job was totally finished. The quality of work was excellent and the work area was clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to a water leak, a small section of the ceiling in the master bathroom needed to be replaced and painted.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

Drywall repair. Wood repair. Popcorn ceiling removal. Leaky pipes. Sewer vent flange. Landscaping services. Decks. Shed & arbors. Handyman services electrical work such as hanging ceiling fans, home renovations, additions, & new construction.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover