Gray Security Services, Inc.

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since June 2006

Serving the Carolina's for over 40 years, Gray Security Services, Inc. is a locally owned & operated provider of security alarm, CCTV, access control and fire alarm systems to both the residential & commercial marketplaces. We also offer competitive monitoring with no contracts or termination fees...

Safe Haven Security, Inc.

Safe Haven Security, Inc. is your local Home Automation expert. We specialize in residential and commercial Alarm systems, Camera systems and Medical systems. We are Veteran Owned and Operated and provide 24/7 monitoring from our 5 Star Diamond rated central station located right here in the Carolinas. We are proudly accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating. When it comes to security, leave it to the professionals. All of our systems are professionally installed. We provide a Free lifetime warranty on all of our systems. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, let our knowledge and experience work for you!

06/09/2017

The technician arrived on time and was able to install the wireless system pretty quickly. He showed us how to use the different options and we did some test runs setting the alarm. We have been very happy with the system, it's very user-friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had recently moved and need a new security system installed.

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ungraded my 2G system to 4G. It went very well. They arrived on time and took care of system.

09/03/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am angry so to avoid giving a bias review I will list the FACTS only. Contacted 3 weeks prior to

CATEGORY home security systems

We originally took this system over back in 2006 for the previous homeowner's. Although I don't see a service request in the file for the member's request for service, I am willing to address this issue but I'm not sure specifically what it is. I would be happy to take your call personally to discuss at 919-422-5641. Thanks for the opportunity to be of service. -Mitch Mitchell Sr. Security Consult...

06/20/2006

THEY HAVE KEPT ME SAFE, AND I HAVE HAD NO MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THEM. THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO COME OUT TO THE HOUSE, AND THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL WHILE THEY ARE AT THE HOUSE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED MY SECURITY SYSTEM AND THEN REPAIRED IT WHEN LIGHTNING STRUCK IT.

CATEGORY home security systems

Commercial, Residential and Industrial security systems including Access Control, Surveillance, Burglar/Fire Alarms, Interactive Services and Maintenance agreements available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available