Finish Pros

A 192 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2008

3222 Wellington Ct Suite 101

Raleigh, NC 27615

Our team of highly-skilled, professional craftsmen specializes in furniture restoration, custom upholstery and cabinet refinishing & glazing. Our no-hassle, easy in-home estimate process helps us to better understand your project and deliver the results you want to see. Our in-home consultations also include assistance in selecting the best materials and finishes for your project as well as a discussion of the techniques we will use. We also are pleased to offer you free in-home pick up and delivery so you do not have to worry about a thing. Our services include furniture repair, refinishing, custom upholstery, cabinet refinishing and on-site commercial building maintenance including restoring conference room tables, fixed paneling and elevator paneling. Give us a call today and let us transform your furniture into the pieces of your dreams!...

furniture refinishing (163)upholstery (53)cabinet refacing (16)antique store (7)custom furniture (1)carpet cleaning (1)
C

04/20/2020

Was late and raised the price after the fact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture Assembly

CATEGORY furniture repair,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], we see no record of ever having done work for you, and each of our clients has a detailed invoice in our Quickbooks system. We also do not assemble furniture. Could you possibly have us confused with another company? Feel free to call my cell: 919-889-1506. We don’t leave clients unhappy. Thanks! Ben Weidner, Finish Pros

03/25/2020

Finish Pros did a great job reupholstering our barstools. The faux leather seat cushions that came with the stools were de-laminating and looked terrible. We had them re-done in commercial grade vinyl of the type used in restaurant chairs and hospital waiting room chairs. They turned out beautifully, and look brand new. Better than new, actually -- they should last decades in normal at-home use. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-upholster some bar stools

CATEGORY upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Photo for Finish Pros - 3222 Wellington Ct, Raleigh, NC - 38462438

03/23/2020

Antique sofa reupholstered. From pick up to delivery it took three weeks. Fully satisfied with fabric selection matching seems overall look of sofa.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antique sofa reupholstered.

CATEGORY furniture repair,upholstery,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Photo for Finish Pros - 3222 Wellington Ct, Raleigh, NC - 38457862

03/13/2019

Never got back to me with any pricing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish a dresser

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

11/08/2017

It seemed like it took forever - but it was worth the wait. The cabinet looks better than ever. The care and effort invested in the restoration is quite evident. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently moved to North Carolina from NY. The movers dropped my 90-year old china cabinet. The old glue just gave out... Finish Pros provided the best estimate, so based on their reviews I trusted them to do the repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

07/30/2017

The large double-sink vanity in MB had terrible splatters from hair color that seemed to have penetrated the wood. I contacted a company that specialized in refinishing and restoring, via My Messages on Angie’s List. I described my problem and sent photos. Their response was that they could not do the work (I think it was because the job was too small). However, they did recommend a company called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish master bath cabinets.

CATEGORY furniture repair,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We love to hear feedback from our clients! I am thrilled that you were so pleased with the finished project. We hope you continue to keep us in mind for all future upholstery, refinishing, and cabinet needs. Thanks again!

05/04/2017

Most of the other companies I consulted said that the water damage was too great to fix; the cabinets had to be repainted. Not so. Bob did an excellent job. The cabinets look like new again. I am thrilled! I would highly recommend them. Detailed oriented, experienced, professional. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The stain on the cherry wood cabinets in my bathrooms and kitchen was damaged by water from the sinks over time (the stain came off).

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

04/27/2017

Their workmanship left me speechless. The Bernhardt table, two leaves, and eight dining chairs looked absolutely gorgeous. They preserved the intricate detail and refinished with an appropriate stain to keep the high end appearance associated with purchasing custom furnishings. I will have additional pieces refinished in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve and Ben repaired a mole infested dining table ruined by water damage caused by hurricane Matthew and eight dining chairs. All the chairs had to be cleaned and reupholstered in new fabric.

CATEGORY furniture repair,upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

04/12/2017

very well. our end tables look great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinished three tables

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

03/20/2017

The staff at Finish Pro's repaired the broken leg beautifully; all four chairs are now sturdy and look great. The completed the job much sooner than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one dining room chair whose leg was broken; the others needed re-gluing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Finish Pro's offers furniture restoration & repair on projects from period antique furniture to a basic chair re-glue. Our staff includes 2nd and 3rd generation master upholsterers who can completely reupholster a treasured piece or replace the foam on a sofa that just doesn't sit right. Please feel free to call or email to see how we can assist you!

Auto & Boat Upholstery