Express Yourself Paint

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4801 Glenwood Ave Suite 200-047

Raleigh, NC 27612

Express Yourself Paint is the Triangle's premier repaint specialist. We hate average and love fantastic! We only do repaints so we consistently leave our customers with a paint job to show off to their friends and neighbors while leaving their furnishings clean and beautiful. We offer a complete line of services. We carry full liability and workers compensation insurance on everyone working at your home. We have a top notch team of designers, knowledgeable sales persons, professional management and true craftsmen to perform your work. We apply the best products from all the major coating manufacturers and pick the best products for your project. We are accredited by the BBB and our customers grade us on each project. Call an average contractor or call Express Yourself Paint and find out how hard we work for our 5 star rating from our customers. We are so confident we guarantee you will love the results before we accept your final payment....

interior painting (284)house painting (48)woodworking (14)deck cleaning (6)wallpaper removal (3)epoxy flooring (1)cabinet refacing (1)drywall repair (50)pressure washing (12)deck building (8)home remodeling (6)interior design (5)

07/08/2020

Excellant 5 stars. ToBobby my painter . Professional Knowledgable courteous, Covid cautious at all time with PPE, polite Friendly , quiet. Went over and beyond expectations to make sure it was done”the right way” his words. Highly recommend My neighbor said it best First Class job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden kitchen cabinets spray painted white

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Express Yourself Paint - 4801 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC - 38704161

06/11/2020

The estimate process was fine with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would like to paint the interior of my home. Maybe remove the popcorn ceiling and also float/smooth out two ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thank you for your review!

12/18/2019

Their work was excellent, everyone was very professional, and their customer service was extraordinary, they really went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house interior patching and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

11/19/2019

Perfect. All work done as quoted and described. A great experience and a great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing and staining of deck

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

11/03/2019

Straightforward process where the explained what would be needed to strip the veneer off the original cabinets. Followed up after work was done to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction, which included some touch-up work at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting kitchen cabinets, kitchen island, and built-in hutch/bar

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

C

10/29/2019

I regret trusting the positive reviews. I suppose it depends on what subcontractor is sent. Only 1 junior resource showed up on day 1 and started painting. Brush strokes locked into paint everywhere. Cut in wall paint over ran line at ceiling into ceiling. Paint dripped into light switches. Day 1 is supposed to be all prep, nail pops not addressed before painting started! Day 2 senior resource joi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and exterior deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

10/27/2019

Expert, professional painters, couldn’t be happier with the work provided. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting ceilings, crown moulding, baseboards, doors (inside and outside, shutters.

CATEGORY woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

D

10/22/2019

On Oct 10th, the painter Octavia Lopez arrived with his trainee to complete our painting project. We found Mr. Lopez to be a skilled painter. However, we were apprehensive about the trainee because we found him to be careless. Mr. Lopez asked if they could stay and finish the job that day, stating that it would likely be wrapped up around 7 pm. That was fine with us. However, Mr. Lopez ran out of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There is an issue with the work performed. I contacted the sales person, Douglas Ramos, by email twice. I contacted the general manager, Richard Averitte, once by email. I contacted the operations manager, Jason Lazarus, once by email. No one has responded back to me regarding this issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunately different batches of paint and some sheens seldom match well enough to touch up and require the entire section to be painted for proper appearance. Thanks for allowing us to come back out on October 29th to repaint the wall in its entirety to your satisfaction. David Roberts, President Behold The Power of Paint!

10/17/2019

Met with the estimator on Friday, September 13. He reviewed the work I needed done, spent about 45 minutes measuring, told me he would get back to me later that day with a quote. It is now Thursday, October 17 and I haven't heard a word back from them on an estimate. I hired another company who just completed the work and they did a great job. The slack performance on the part of the estimator doe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck surface and railings. Paint when completed.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thank you for your time on the phone. We wanted to again apologize for Douglas not proving an estimate to you in a timely manner. As you can see by our reviews, this is not reflective of our company. We used this as a teaching moment for our team.

10/07/2019

The entire process was pleasant - from working with John on the specs/prices, to scheduling/logistics with Allison, to having Darwin and Luis here to complete the work. Every step exceeded my expectations. In particular, I would like to recognize Darwin and Luis for their respectfulness, courteousness, cleanliness, and of course, great work. I work from home, so I was here the majority of the time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Painting/Resurfacing in Kitchen and Master Bathroom. Popcorn ceiling removal in the Master Bathroom. Drywall repair and paint in Master Bathroom. Paint in Kitchen. Re-stain outdoor deck.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,deck cleaning,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure serving you!

Consultations, washing & restoration - interior, exterior, repairs, epoxy, exterior painting, roof washing, faux finishes, deck restoration, textured celling, smoothing, striping, wall paper removal, costom design, interior trim installation, pre-sale home staging, wood rot repair, garage makeovers & repair.

MasterCard, Check, Visa