Express Electrical Service

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2010

We're the Triangle's experts for residential electrical repair, upgrades, and service. Fast SAME DAY service. FREE ESTIMATES! Up front pricing eliminates surprises. Lifetime Warranty, No extra charges for residential electrical emergencies! Firm appointments mean no wondering when a technician will show. Honest, Dependable and Knowledgeable. All techs background checked, drug tested, and must receive on-going classroom training to stay certified in the electrical code. They get the job done right, the right time, and at the price they said they would....

Outdoor Provisions LLC

The Outdoor Lighting Specialist for Raleigh, NC! FREE NIGHTIME DEMO!!! Let Brian Matthews, owner of Outdoor Provisions NC enhance the beauty of your home at night with a custom Outdoor Lighting installation! Outdoor Lighting can add beauty to any home in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas! Our company specializes in helping homeowners enhance the beauty of their homes at night with our professional Outdoor Lighting solutions! My name is Brian Matthews and I am Owner/Operator of Outdoor Provisions LLC. Our company focus is to provide the Raleigh/Durham,Cary, Apex,and surrounding communities with the highest level of product and service for their outdoor lighting and outdoor living area needs. We understand the importance of getting your home and landscaping projects personalized to your vision and will work with you to accomplish that goal. I am a graduate of Appalachian State University with a BA in Construction Management, currently residing with my wife and two kids in Holly Springs, NC. I am a licensed General Contractor and have been installing high end outdoor low voltage lighting systems since 1994. I take pride in each and every installation knowing that every customer will be truly satisfied with our services. Outdoor Provisions is your source for Innovative Outdoor Solutions taking care to install the highest quality products including Vista, FX, Unique, Clarolux, and Coppermoon.

11/18/2018

Turned out to be a failed breaker. He replaced the breaker, and my power was restored. I will definitely recommend this company!200$

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power outage in living room

03/12/2018

Immediate response to check the problem and if they could have gotten the parts that late on a Friday night they would have fixed it Friday night. As it is they were back in the morning with all the right parts and we had power back by Saturday at lunch time. The Tech was really nice and professional! He went the extra mile to coordinate with the power company for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency Repair due to a falling tree pulling our lines down and the meter and breakers off the side of the house.

02/14/2018

Installer removed old charger and added NEMA14-50 socket and installed Tesla Wall charger.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tesla EV Charger and NEMA14-50 install

10/06/2017

Express Electrrical was the third contractor we spoke with about our electrical needs. From start to finish, everything went smoothly. Trey came out, listened to the problems we were having (nuisance tripping of circuit breakers) and gave a a relatively simple solution. He came back out the next week and in just a short time had installed two dedicated outlets, 3 additional outlets in the garage a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added dedicated 2 receptacles in our craft room and three additional receptacles and an additional light fixture in our garage.

08/16/2017

Great . Very Professional Would hire this company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a electrical outlet and breaker

CATEGORY electrician

Commercial and residential electrical repairs, electrical installations, energy audits, utility bill audit and recovery service & energy saving upgrades.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, Discover, American Express