DAUNTLESSTransmissions.com

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2008

Locally owned & operated. Business that strives to offer our customers exceptional service and achieve our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Additional DBA - Dauntless One Inc....

Craige Motor Co

1  REVIEW
Craige Motor Co

We sell quality pre-owned cars and trucks. We have a full service garage for imports, BMW Mercedes, VW, Audi, and all domestic brands.

08/14/2017

He told me what he thought the problem would likely be and the worst case if they had to pull the transmission to fix the leaks. He communicated clearly every step of the way. He and his son are great to work with and I'd take any of my cars back to them for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a restored 72 Corvette with a Turbohydramatic 400 transmission (automatic) that was leaking terribly. He told me they would clean it up and put it on the lift overnight to see where it was leaking in the morning, then run it for an hour to see if any additional leaks showed up while the transmission pump was running and then repair the seals as needed.

07/06/2017

Expertly with professionalism and courtesy. I would recommend this service to any friend. I now know of someone that I can point to as an HONEST MECHANIC!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission was gone.

04/12/2017

While they were not able to pinpoint the problem, they gave me some good advice on potential problems. Unlike ANY other shop I have used, they did not charge for the diagnosis. Strongly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose intermittent problem with transmission in 2005 Chrysler. Diagnosis failed at several shops, including dealerships.

CATEGORY transmission repair

04/05/2017

Gil called me to tell me when it arrived, and called again an hour later to tell me that repairs would cost $4,500, but that he had researched it and found that my car would be covered under Nissan's powertrain warranty, which had been extended because of so many cars having issues. He gave me all the information I needed for Nissan to confirm the car was covered. I had it towed there for the warr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am very new to the area, and when my Altima's transmission locked up, I looked on AngiesList to find a reputable place to take it. Daughtless Transmissions had really good reviews, so I had it towed there.

01/04/2017

I called a local AAMCO and the wanted $95 just to do a diagnostic on the car. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I did some research and Dauntless was well rated on Angie's List and Yelp. I called Gil and he was very upfront, willing to discuss price, wtc over the phone. He clearly knows his stuff. I took it in, Gil did a diagnostic (drive, on lift, etc.), and gave me an estimate. He identified ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Honda Pilot needed to have the transmission built. Also had an axle and some mounts (2) replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

Free road test and courtesy check, transmission maintenance, repair & overhaul. “YOUR LOCAL SOURCE FOR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE”

Ask for Details.