CURTIS RICHARDSON'S PLUMBING

Angie's List since September 2007

Rapid Repair Experts

Rapid Repair Experts has been servicing the Raleigh/Durham area, since 2008. The company focuses on three trades, Heating/Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical. We offer same day 24/7 service for all three of these trades. Rapid Repair Experts comes highly recommended by the customers we aim to please. In addition, we offer two exceptional membership plans. The Gold plan provides maintenance on all three areas of service. For our customer's convenience we have a monthly payment plan. *Please note when purchasing the $89 Plumbing Service Call offer that it is limited to one per month per household.

Award 2019
Offers by Rapid Repair Experts on Angie's List

10/03/2008

I called Curtis and he came to check out the problem on the same day. He called a specialist who does leak detection and identified exactly where the leak was. The next day, he repaired the leak with minimal damage to my yard and landscaping. He looked for ways to do the work as efficiently as possible. He kept me up to date on everything he was doing and was completely responsive. Curtis looked f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an underground leak in the waterline that comes into our house. They found the leak, dug out around the leaking pipe and replaced the pipe. They cleaned up the site and left it in good order.

CATEGORY plumbing

09/14/2007

When Curtis told me where the leak was, I was afraid they would have to break apart my driveway to get to it. Instead, he dug underneath so it wouldn't be damaged. He came out the same day I called him and fixed everything up in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curtis Richardson repaired a leak in our main water line. He dug a tunnel under a portion of the driveway to reach the pipe and repaired it.

CATEGORY plumbing