Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8124 Hartham Park Ave

Raleigh, NC 27616

Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist is your trusted repair and renovation source for you home's project. When we started out as a roofing company, we made it a principle to use only the best roofing products and provide superior roofing services....

interior painting (4)door (3)roofing (38)gutter installation (9)siding (5)lighting (1)

08/23/2020

Arrived on time. Workers were very nice and professional. Work was done and cleaned up and by the end of the day, there was no signs that roofers had even been there. Very pleased!!! The best company I have ever hired!!!! Have told several friends and family members about them...They're the BEST....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof and new roof on new addition

CATEGORY roofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate you guys! Thank you! David CRSS

07/20/2020

David and his team did a fantastic job on our roof. David (the owner) came to our house and fully explained our options and even gave us some addresses to look at different roof colors. The install team was on time and actually finished well ahead of schedule and took care to pick up everything. All in all, I couldn't recommend them more and if you need to have work done on your roof then contact ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Thanks for the review and choosing our team to install your new roof. It was really nice meeting your family. David CRSS

07/11/2020

Certified Roofing and Siding Specialist completely revamped our curb appeal! Their excellent and dedicated crew took care of our framing, roof, gutter, and painting needs. I have to say that their customer service is absolutely top-notch. This is especially due to the responsiveness of their owner and his willingness to work with his customers. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing/Painting/Framing/Guttering

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Photo for Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist LLC - 8124 Hartham Park Ave, Raleigh, NC - 38717445

WOW! Total Transformation!!! Roof, Painting Whole House & New Gutters. Thanks Dan for the awesome review. David President

06/15/2020

The initial evaluation/consultation was scheduled promptly after I submitted a request for a quote. The meeting lasted no more than an hour, but I, a first time homeowner, left it with a greater understanding of roofs and even how home insurance works. Once my decision to have the work done was made, the roof replacement was scheduled for the next week. In under 8 hours, my old roof was gone, repl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof needed to be replaced due to old age and wind damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Photo for Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist LLC - 8124 Hartham Park Ave, Raleigh, NC - 38644699

Thank you for choosing our company and we certainly appreciate the time taken to leave us a review. Thanks for posting the pictures; looks really awesome! David CRSS

06/13/2020

CertifiedRoofing&Siding had a fantastic experience with David Logue and the whole team! David he is very very friendly people. Roof looks amazing very happy! DavidTran,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our new roof, all new gutters and the downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you kind sir for your business and your review. Your new roof & gutters with interior repairs look great. Perfect color choice for your new Lifetime roof. Our team enjoyed working on your projects and getting to know a new friend in the community. Thanks again, David CRSS

06/03/2020

Informative, punctual, patient, and great quality. David and his team were great to work with from start to finish. They were able to answer questions for me that I didn’t even know I needed answered as the whole process was new to me. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!! We really enjoyed working for you! Please remember we also handle, siding, painting, guttering and replacement windows. david CRSS

04/24/2020

After a storm we had a lot of damage to our siding. The insurance adjust report was very difficult to interpret and David sat down with us a couple of times to show where there was questionable square footage. We were able to negotiate with the insurance. Also, we had to pay out of pocket for several wall to make sure everything matched. David was great at helping keep the price low. He was very h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patient, Detailed, and Professional

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Photo for Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist LLC - 8124 Hartham Park Ave, Raleigh, NC - 38519434

You guys are awesome and your home is like total transformation!! Beautiful! I certainly appreciate your review and your business. See you soon! David

03/08/2020

The team did a wonderful job replacing our roof in a single day. The work and coordination was both quality and professional. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

Thanks for the review. The color is perfect for your home. Take care of your beautiful new puppy. David CRSS

02/27/2020

David and "Certified Roofing Company" an amazing people and great organization. They were quick to respond to a quote multiple followups and worked with me and my HOA to ensure they are meeting the Standard and withing the Priceline. My Roof looks beautiful!!! The work done as if they are taking care of their own home. The crew did an awesome job cleaning up after themselves too. They even swept m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and choosing our company to handle your new roofing project. We certainly enjoyed getting to know you. David Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist

02/24/2020

Excellent job! Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

The new roof on the church looks great and we enjoyed meeting everyone. Thank you for the excellent review.. David CRSS

Roofing, Painting, Siding, Gutters, Windows, & Storm Damage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing