Carolina Decks and More (formerly Total Deck Care Of The Triangle)

A69 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2008

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3512 Ribcowski Ct

Raleigh, NC 27616

Carolina Decks and More is a full wood restoration company servicing the Triangle area of North Carolina. At Carolina Decks and More, we restore decks, screened in porches, fences, play sets, pergolas and any other wood structures. We are a full service exterior cleaning company specializing in house washing, gutter cleaning, driveway and walkway cleaning. We have two carpentry crews who specialize in replacing rotten wood and building new decks....

Pressure Washing (56)Deck Maintenance (44)Decks and Porches (29)Exterior Painting (11)Window Cleaning (6)Gutter Cleaning (3)Siding (2)Awnings (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)

11/12/2019

I purchased my home in August 2019. The home is 11 years old. The deck, (which could not be more than 11 years old), had already undergone repairs, looked worn, and, frankly, didn't even feel solid under my feet. I contacted Carolina Decks and More regarding a deck restoration Jim Ciao, the business owner, was great to deal with. He patiently answered my numerous questions. I decided to go ahead w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Restoration.

CATEGORY decks, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/07/2019

Mr. Ciao and his crew were great. They thoroughly cleaned the deck and stairs, tightened up some of the hardware, sanded where needed and after the deck dried out, they came back and stained everything. They were very careful not to damage the plantings or get stain on the porch walls. They did a very nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old deck and stairs needed serious help!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/02/2019

Porch hadn't been touched since new (3 years). Light stripping of deck floor, steps, and lattice with a stripping agent. Power washing. Neutralizing. Staining. Workers were prompt and courteous. Business owner was responsive. Porch floor, steps and lattice look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch/Deck strip and stain

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/06/2019

Carolina Decks and More recently cleaned the exterior of our house, stained the deck, porch and repainted the wood trim and rails. We couldn’t be more please with how it turned out. Jim Ciao and his staff are extremely professional, friendly and always on time. Jim was always easy to get a hold of to answer questions. You can count on Carolina Decks and More to do the job well for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned house exterior, stained deck and front porch, painted rails and wood trim of front porch

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

06/12/2019

A few years ago Carolina Decks stained my deck and did an excellent job. I hired them again to re coat the horizontal surfaces. I got a very good price, They showed up for work on time, were polite and courteous, and completed the job in a very professional way. I highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hired Carolina Decks to stain my deck in my back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]!

06/10/2019

Replace some rotting wood on my deck and rebuilt a small deck outside entry door to garage. Very nice work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Repairs

CATEGORY deck cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/10/2019

It went well. Crew made needed repairs beforehand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stain deck and front porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], let us know if we can do anything else for you.

05/28/2019

Very professional and prompt deck coating service. Cleaned up and replaced all furniture after service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair and coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed].

05/21/2019

Great. Communicated well to let us know when they would be there. Weather is always a unknown. Have used them for 8 plus years. Love their stain product. Holds up well with intense sun.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck cleaned and yearly staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Let us know if you need anything else.

05/15/2019

This is the second time I’ve had Jim stain my deck and his work is top notch. He applied the stain by hand after it was cleaned. My deck looks gorgeous. Also had the company pressure wash all my concrete. My place sparkles. Thanks Jim,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restrain deck pressure wash concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! WE love your deck.

Carolina Decks and More is a full wood restoration company offering restoration in decks, swing sets, fences, and pergolas. CDM is also a full exterior cleaning company specializing in house washing, gutter cleaning, driveway and walkway cleaning. CDM installs gutter guards and currently has 2 crews that do carpentry, such as replacing rotten wood or building a new deck. We also have a crew that does interior and exterior painting with over 30 years experience.

Ask for details.