Betts Designs LLC

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2012

​ After working over twenty five years in the trades; having my work featured in Better Homes and Gardens , Dasign Times Magazine and awards in the Raleigh Home Show . I have found that there is no replacement for individual attention to both my clients needs and the detail craftsmanship to complete a project . Therefore taking the time to meet your home remodeling needs and provide a superior product is the mission. Betts Designs LLC is my company I am your professional Artisan, Designer, and Craftsman with a desire to bring your ideas and dreams to reality ....

Fuentes Framing of NC

With more than 15 years in business, Fuentes Framing of NC has produced many satisfied customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your framing repair, replacement, and installation needs!

10/16/2016

The project went very well.  When i first learned that my shower pan had gone bad and was leaking I was a little nervous about the total cost and time it would take to fix the issue.  Received a "Betts Design" card from my plumber and was overall very happy with the service.  Walked me through the issue and what he would be doing.  Team was very courteous and got the job done on time and on budget...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retiled bathroom shower

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your business and review www.bettsdesignstile.com is there for all your remodeling needs .

10/13/2016

Professional, clean and beautiful work on my new bathroom. I will recommended Betts Designs to everyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my Bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for thinking of us and we will be available for any future projects with you www.bettsdesignstile.com

10/13/2016

Great job, kept the site clean. Highly professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile install

CATEGORY ceramic tile

We look forward to providing superior quality and craftsmanship in all our tile installations for you. Thank you for your review submission www.bettsdesignstile.com

10/13/2016

I really liked working with Aaron. He listened to all of our needs and finished the job on time. My husband and I love the result and we will definitely contact him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of the bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Betts Designs LLC appreciates you business and your review submission. See us anytime at www.bettsdesignstile.com

Remodeling bathroom and kitchens with a detail for tile Installation. Outdoor living spaces , fire grills , lounging areas. features such as waterfalls and backsplashes.

Call for details , as we do our best to take care of all our clients needs. Thank you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing