Anderson Painting and Power Washing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 37161

Raleigh, NC 27606

Anderson Painting & Power Washing is a family owned and operated business. We are fully licensed and insured. We adhere to a customer service guarantee, expect the highest of standards in our work,and complete a final walk through with the customer before the job is complete. A 2 year warranty applies to all exterior painting that we complete. We are a lead removal and renovation certified company. Contact us for a free estimate!...

interior painting (74)house painting (41)pressure washing (21)woodworking (17)drywall repair (7)deck building (7)siding (6)deck cleaning (5)roof cleaning (2)epoxy flooring (1)garage building (1)home remodeling (1)

08/03/2020

Anderson Painting did a great job eliminating some wood rot on the exterior of our home! They replaced some rotted pergola boards as well as some exterior trim. The trim was replaced with PVC so we should never have to worry about replacing that trim again. All replaced material was painted to match the current color of our trim and now it looks great again! We also had Anderson power wash the ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing home, driveway and sidewalk; replace exterior trim and pergola boards; replace siding; install new shutters

CATEGORY decks,siding,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Photo for Anderson Painting and Power Washing - PO Box 37161, Raleigh, NC - 38767539

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! We really apperciate the kind words!

01/06/2020

They gave me a quote over the phone, he gave me a firm price, scheduled the project and educate me about the service. They did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved the stuffs, sanded and painted my garage floor.

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you. All our best, The Anderson Team

10/06/2019

Start to finish, excellent! The full process was handled in an organized and professional manner. The salesman clearly explained each step of the project and detailed what we needed to do. The pricing was laid out clearly and was very fair. Each team, power wash, repair, trim paint, and siding paint was scheduled and performed their work with complete professionalism. We are extremely pleased with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Photo for Anderson Painting and Power Washing - PO Box 37161, Raleigh, NC - 38154089

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you! All our best, The Anderson Team

08/26/2019

I have used Anderson painting numerous times professionally and personally! I am highly detailed oriented and until I came in contact with Nate Anderson, no one could rise to my standards. Anderson painting not only meets my standards but exceeds them professionally and with a smile. They are up on the latest trends and processes and always put my mind at ease. I can't even count how many times I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BEST PAINTERS IN THE TRIANGLE AND RALEIGH AREA

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

05/31/2019

I have never had a house painted before and the project was an eye-opener for me. I got 3 estimates and all came in about the same price. I chose Anderson because I liked my pre work interactions with them more than the others. Everyone that worked on the house from the power washers to the carpenters to the painters all work for the same company, no subs. All of the crews were professional, well ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior whole house painting and trim repair

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that you are happy with how the project turned out! It was a pleasure working with you!

05/22/2019

We are very pleased with the finished garage floor coating. We chose a tan color chip to match the bricks; most people choose gray. The sales representative Adam was very pleasant and professional. My online research regarding the advantages of polyurea vs. epoxy turned out to be spot on. Of course we had to remove a lot of "stuff" from the floor. On installation day David and his crew of two arri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two-car garage floor coating with polyurea (and not epoxy)

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Photo for Anderson Painting and Power Washing - PO Box 37161, Raleigh, NC - 37889668

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you can enjoy your garage floor coating for years to come! All our best, The Anderson Team

02/24/2019

"Cung Hu and crew were quiet, peaceful, and courteous as they did their work. They were careful and meticulous in both preparation and painting. They invited careful review and feedback and received that feedback gracefully. There was more sanding dust than we anticipated on Day 1, so on Day 2 he used a plastic barrier and vacuum for prevention. Daniel's visit at the beginning of Day 1 was valuabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint 3 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

10/20/2018

The job went great and the work was excellent! The estimate was done professionally and quickly. Work began within weeks. The crew showed up promptly each day, always cleaned up, was very quiet, did a great job, and finished right on schedule! The painting job looks amazing, the deck is incredible (I relied on their expertise to choose the colors for the deck), and I could not be happier. Several ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The entire exterior of my home and an attached deck and porch needed to be painted.

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

It was certainly a pleasure working with you! We are excited to hear that both you and your neighbors were impressed with our workmanship. We look forward to working with you on any future projects.

10/18/2018

Superb! These guys are extremely professional. We could not have been more pleased. There attention to detail is unique and there follow up to ensure that we were satisfied was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thanks so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with how the project turned out and that you had a positive experience with our team!

07/06/2018

I made an appointment and no one showed up nor was I called. I waited for one hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the exterior of our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. We apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to come out and give you an estimate. We reached out via phone and left a voicemail as well as messaged you through Angie's List. Just contact us back and we would be glad to take care of your painting project. -Nate

Interior & Exterior Painting. Woodwork. Deck Staining. Power Washing. Drywall Repair. Siding Repair & Replacement. Lead Paint Removal. Concrete Floor Coatings, Garage Floor Coatings, Commercial Floor Coatings.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard