Air Experts Heating & Cooling

A 3215 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2006

7 Rupert Rd

Raleigh, NC 27603

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986....

hvac repair (3164)air duct cleaning (153)electrician (114)plumber (73)dryer vent cleaning (29)home energy audit (22)drain cleaning (18)gas leak repair (11)insulation (9)metal fabrication (5)well and water pump (2)propane dealer (1)

05/18/2020

Everything went very well and they were very efficient. They said it would take six hours but they were done before that. We are very happy with their work and the new system is amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new AC system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

02/23/2020

We are very pleased. From the sales representative through the installation everything went well. We felt that the pricing was more than fair when compared to another company. Everything was very professional and appears to be well done and performing up to expectations. They would have installed it the next day after our decision was made if we had been able to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and air conditioner replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

C

02/20/2020

I don't remember hiring these people or what they might have done for me. I am sorry, but you won't let me delete this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
?????????????

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

01/20/2020

Air Experts offered to come the same COLD night I discovered the furnace not working properly. However, I scheduled for the next day and they were here exactly when promised. The technician Fixed the problem within the hour and left everything in place! What a relief to have this taken care of so quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

Dear C.J. We're grateful for your feedback and so glad that we could quickly solve the problem. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Air Experts!

10/01/2019

It went great! We started using them about a year ago. They are always very efficient and on time. Their prices are reasonable and they are just really pleasant people to work with. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance and repairs on our A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

We are truly grateful for the feedback! Please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Air Experts!

07/17/2019

Yesterday, I had “Air Experts” Heating and Air Conditioning Services in Cary, NC out due to the HVAC system for upstairs not cooling properly. The technician arrived during the scheduled arrival time. He was here for a few minutes before he told me that that the unit needed a capacitor replaced. He quoted me a price and I agreed to have the repair done. The technician mentioned that the system is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC not cooling properly-

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Photo for Air Experts Heating & Cooling - 7 Rupert Rd, Raleigh, NC - 37990031

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm sorry to read about the issues with the technician recommending a new system. When they come out, they'll go over the AC or heating system and not only fix the immediate issue but also give recommendations based on their findings. It was not the technicians intention to be pushy and he regrets that it came across that way. His intention was to p...

07/17/2019

Bought the $79.00 dollar coupon for a/c inspection in which it guarantees it will find the problem. tech ended up charging me $230 dollars for it and I have zero idea why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

06/15/2019

The service was perfect and wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the air conditioning unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your business and support!

03/24/2019

I have a AC unit installed on 2016. After 3 years, the base of outside unit start uneven I have another old unit installed 20 years by builder. Its base is solid. Clearly, Air Experts didn't install the base professionally and correctly. I called them again this week and hope they can tune the base of the outside unit to keep even. The first they mentioned is to charge me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bad installation quality at outside unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

Photo for Air Experts Heating & Cooling - 7 Rupert Rd, Raleigh, NC - 37778736

We are grateful for your feedback. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction. After 3 years, the soil under the unit settled causing the unit to become unbalanced. It is my understanding that this issue has been resolved free of charge. If you remain unsatisfied with the level of service provided, please contact our office at 919-890-7789. I hope you will consider having regular maintenance performed o...

02/12/2019

5 stars. Very professional friendly people. All of them. They care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace and air conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Heating & Air Conditioning Service Repair, Maintenance & System Replacements, Indoor Air Quality Products, Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing