Tip Top Roofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 490

Pfafftown, NC 27040

We are locally owned and operated for over 30 years. 12 employees. No sub-contractors. Ask about our Angie's List ridge vent discount....

roofing (151)chimney repair (5)roof cleaning (3)window (3)gutter installation (3)gutter cleaning (3)window cleaning (1)

08/21/2020

It went great. Very courteous, professional and timely service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

05/10/2020

After 3 prior estimates, Steve came out to give me his estimate. He provided feedback on the condition of the roof saying "You have 3 to 5 years remaining life with these shingles". That right there told me I had the right guy for the job. Steve and his crew at Tip Top Roofing did an outstanding job at a very reasonable price. Workers were on time, professional, diligent, courteous and even took t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replaced shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

07/19/2019

Steve, at Tip Top Roofing did a great job at a very reasonable price. He is a super nice guy and as honest a person as you will find. He is good about staying in touch. He also worked me into his schedule. I highly recommend Tip Top Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

07/12/2019

If you want a dependable, responsible company, Tip Top Roofing is the company to hire. Steve is the nicest guy you want to meet, he cares about his work and his crews work. We waited a long time for me to get approval for a repair loan, he hung in there for months for me. Then when I got the loan there was hardly any wait in getting the job done. Highly, Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You were very easy to work with, and kept me updated as we waited for approval from your insurance company. Our goal is the complete satisfaction of our customers, and we are very pleased when we are able to meet that goal.

05/10/2019

Work was performed per contract specifications and earlier than initially projected. Price was the same as estimate. Workers were on time, professional, diligent and courteous. Roof looks good. Will keep Tip Top in mind for other services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

04/25/2019

Arrived early for both estimate and repair. Repaired damaged shingles on a very difficult roof. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIRED SHINGLES ON ROOF

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

11/12/2018

After stripping the old roof, a few of the underlying boards required replacement. Those rate for those repairs were estimated in the original quote and were reasonably priced. My roof is a fairly simple gabled roof with limited penetration; but, I was still surprised that they were able to finish in one day. A co-worker of mine had previously used this company to replace his roof and was pleased....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old shingled roof from stripping old 3 tab shingles and replacing with 30-year Certainteed architectual shingles.

11/07/2018

Went very well. Steve showed up 30 minutes prior appointment after contacting me if it was okay. I explained the problem and he got to work immediately. Noted some other problems with roofing nails and fixed them. Overall experience was excellent. Steve was professional and if needed I would work with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in the roof due to a boot failure around an exhaust pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

10/10/2018

Steve was great. He responded quickly in spite of the hard rain from the hurricane. He came out and checked my roof and found out that it was a minor problem which he corrected immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

10/01/2018

Great job. Courteous and professional. Great clean up. Roof looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

We specialize in the replacement of existing roofing and take great pride in both our workmanship, attention to detail and protecting your landscaping and home. We offer 10 year written labor warranties on all our work and because our work force is certified by Certainteed, we are also able to offer extended material warranties. We also do new roof installations, gutter cleaning, roof ventilation systems installations, roof inspections and repairs.

Roof cleaning