NORTHWEST ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2006

We are a full service veterinary hospital caring for small animals, mostly cats and dogs. Our mission is compassionate, comprehensive, state of the art care for all stages of your pet's life....

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning, grooming, nail clipping, heart worm preventive, rabies shot, prescription dog food and treats.

CATEGORY pet grooming

06/26/2007

Dr. Karen Nacisse is simply the greatest vet around. She will research until she finds exactly what is wrong and what the best treatment would be. That is probably the thing I like best about this place. Their prices are reasonable as well. Everyone there is very responsive and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog there to be treated for Alzheimer's. The doctor found the right medication for my dog to treat this.

06/18/2007

I was impressed with the customer service. I few days later they telephoned to check up and make sure my dog was okay now. You do not often get that type of service anymore. I would recommend them to anyone with a sick animal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my small dog in when he needed medicine for an ear infection.

06/18/2007

I really like them and they are great with the animals. They are very intelligent and sensitive with the animals. I have always had great experiences with them and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend them to other people because they have a great service that is worth trying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our two dogs in for general check-ups and shots. They are both mutts.

10/16/2006

Dr. Nasisse is just wonderful. She has a caring attitude for not only my pets' health, but to their comfort in her examining room. She has a gentle personality and is right on with their care and referral, if needed, to critical care hospitals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cares for my cocker spaniel and two cats.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Out-patient and in-patient services including CO2 surgical laser, dentistry and soft tissue services, internal medicine and diagnostics as well as preventive care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover