Dorothy McGinty

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2018

SMALL GROUPS, INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES Please Email DorothyMcGintyHelps gmail.com

North Carolina, NC 11111

I Listen, I Research, I Educate, I Help, I Care. I am here to help YOU! Please call me directly at 862-266-6104 or email me at Dorothymcgintyhelps@gmail.com. Licensed in; AZ, CO, FL, GA, MI, NJ, NY, NC, OH, SC, TX, VA. YOU may have more than one Insurance option. YOU may Qualify for Special Enrollment! YOU may qualify for a Subsidy! All voice mails messages left are returned as soon as possible. All emails to Dorothymcgintyhelps@gmail.com are replied. Professional, Friendly, Licensed, Certified, Reliable help for your Medicare, Health, Dental, and Vision, Small Group, Individual, Family Health Insurance. There is so much to know and understand. There are ways to save and we now have Tele-Medicine/Tele-a-Doc! I'm here to make it easy. Also Hospital Indemnity, Cancer Care, Long Term care and more. I will answer all questions, provide details of information with a cost analysis to help you narrow your choices. Don't hesitate, I am here to help YOU! 862-266-6104. Respectfully, Dorothy McGinty - Dorothymcgintyhelps@gmail.com. Please review my Licensed States before you call. Not licensed in California...

health insurance broker (102)health insurance (30)

10/17/2020

Dorothy was professional, patient, and very knowledgeable in all insurance options available for my family. She truly cares about finding what makes the most sense at the most reasonable price. She cares as if she is selecting insurance for her own family members. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finding insurance for family

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/13/2020

Dorothy helped me to identify my true needs and wishes, then she quickly identified and discussed the very best options for me. All in one call, we got me signed up and all. She answered all my questions and put to rest all my concerns. I’m so glad I called her first. Rod Alan, SC

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health Insurance Plan

CATEGORY health insurance providers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you! I am grateful for your kind review! And so glad you found me and able to help. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns anytime. I will always do my very best to help! [Member Name Removed], Please Stay Happy, Healthy, and Travel Safely! Sincerely, Dorothy McGinty 862-266-6104

06/17/2020

Navigating the ins and outs of Medicare is daunting and extremely confusing. All the different choices are difficult to sort out and to comprehend. Dorothy McGinty helped my wife and me to understand our options, figure out the costs, and guided us through the applications and enrollment procedures. She researched plans that were appropriate for us and gave us all the information we needed to make...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to enroll and purchase a Medicare Supplement Plan, a Prescription Drug plan, and a dental / vision plan.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so grateful you found me and able to help. You are a pleasure to work with, [Member Name Removed]. Please have you and Christine always feel free to reach out to me at any time for anything. I will always do my very best to help. Please Stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe. With Great Respect and Appreciation. Dorothy McGinty

06/11/2020

I spent a few days feeling overwhelmed with too many health insurance plan options, but tonight I reached out to Dorothy who turned out be be an informed experienced guide. Even though I called her after her posted work hours, she patiently reviewed my options, explained the material in a clear manner, checked in regularly to make sure I was comprehending the details and stayed on the phone with m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health Insurance Guidance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for an incredibly kind review. I am so happy you found me and you and I spent the time to carefully review and understand everything there is to help you feel confident in making an educated decision. Glad you're keeping my contact information handy! I am always happy to help! Great Respect and Thank you again. Please stay healthy, happy and safe Dorothy

06/09/2020

I called the number listed, her cell phone. She immediately began assisting me and walking me through the process. She was very helpful, she has the process down like a science, and held my hand explaining every detail of what she could offer and provided excellent explanations as to why. The process was quick but very thorough and I am pleased with the prices and options she provided. I have not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed short-term health insurance coverage dude to a change of employers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Ethan. Wow, Thank you! Fast review indeed! I am so glad you found me and I am able to help. As everyone who crosses my desk knows, I Listen, I Research, I Educate, I Help and I Care. Fortunately, at my happiest when I am helping! I really appreciate your kind review and know I am here for you anytime. Please, Ethan, Stay Healthy, Happy, and Safe. Great respect, Dorothy McGinty

05/20/2020

Dorothy was recommended to me by someone who had personally used her before when their child turned 26 and needed to secure their own medical coverage... If I had a need for help navigating my way through the myriad of healthcare coverage options, I would definitely go back to Dorothy. She was extremely helpful and insightful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advice on changing current healthcare to best medicare plan

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank you for your very kind review, [Member Name Removed]. I am glad you found me and look forward to a long and successful business relationship. Reach out anytime. Happy to help! Please stay safe, happy, and Healthy! Great Respect Dorothy McGinty

03/30/2020

Great! Would hire again. Very knowledgeable and would highly recommend for someone who's paying out of pocket.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help finding inexpensive health insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your review and so glad you found me to help you understand all your options and more. Stay Healthy and Safe. Sincerely, Dorothy

03/18/2020

Dorothy deserves 10 * rating out of 5. She is awesome and very kind and helpful. She helped me find the information about NYS Exchange. She called me/sent me email and provided excellent info. Thank you Dorothy. She is very kind and helpful human being. I am glad that people like her exist in this world. I would tell she has provided best customer service out of any other services i have received....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Health insurance information

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

03/03/2020

Fabulous Overwhelming to get individual insurance. She walks you through the options and explains it all. I highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your review. So glad you found me and I was able to help you understand all your options. Please reach out to me at any time with any questions. I will always do my very best to help.

03/01/2020

Excellent service. Dorothy has in-depth knowledge of the medical insurance process. From educating on the details of all the various plans to dealing with plan administrators, she has all the angles covered. Give her a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medical Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. Glad you found me and I was able to help. Sending you and your family the very best of health and safety. Sincerely, Dorothy

I Listen, I Research, I Educate, I Help, I Care. Insurance Agent/Broker- Medicare, Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Insurance, Long/Short Term Care, Hospital, Cancer Care, All Options, details, answer all your questions with research to help you make an educated decision. .

Car Insurance. Renters Insurance.

PayPal