Coulson Construction Inc

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Dean Propst Pressure Cleaning

Quality pressure washing services for Holly Ridge, Jacksonville, Swansboro, Wallace, NC and surrounding areas. Trust the experts with your home, allowing over 24 yrs of experience to do the job. Keep siding, paint and windows intact using our low pressure cleaning method.​ A family owned and operated business, developing a great relationship with our community by providing exemplary service and expert advice on maintaining your home. We use 100% bio-degradable cleaning solutions. We handle your home with care. Eastern NC is our home, too.​​

Offers by Dean Propst Pressure Cleaning on Angie's List

07/27/2017

The repairs are fantastic. They are done with deligence and care. Mr. Coulson is super friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed several repairs within my home before putting it on the market to sell.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

04/26/2017

I didn't use their service and their professionalism was horrible. Answered the phone with "huh" like I disturbed his nap and didn't even state the name of his company. When I told him I needed roof repair his response in a rude tone was "I don't do roofs. I'm not insured for that, later." With his conduct, even if he was able to do the job requested, I wouldn't have hired him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

12/06/2016

Excellent. Excellent price. It was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had power washing. The provider is on your site, Coulson Construction Inc.

CATEGORY pressure washing

10/28/2016

Excellent: On time, excellent communication before, during and after work, great follow up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick/Mortar repair

CATEGORY handyman service

10/15/2016

I had a variety of work needed at my rental condo, which is in a different state that I live. Jim was excellent. Very trustworth, fair priced and conscientious. My wife met him only one time and new he was trustworthy. He performed a variety of work for us. What I especially liked is that he took extra care to make sure he communicated with us, Made us aware of issues that came up from time and le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, woodworking, electrical, plumbing, misc repairs, locks, wi and much more.ndow repairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,flooring,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

Remodeling- General, Kitchen & Bathroom. Renovations. Additions. Window. Door. Carpentry. Decks. Patios. Hardwood Flooring. Skylights. Porches. Fences. Ceramic Tile. In Wall Speaker Installation. Pressure Washing. Painting. However, as of December 2020, I am unable do flooring at all or ladder work more than 5 hours a day. This will change in the future. Also, as soon as the FAA Testing Centers open, I will be acquiring my FAA Part 107 license, which will allow me to offer Drone Videography and Photography, with a minimum of 4K resolution. I have a DJI Inspire 2 with a Zenmuse X7 Gimbal. With the Apple ProRes License I can get 5.2k 14bit Apple ProRes RAW @ 23.97 fps or CinemaDNG 6k @30fps.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal