Breathe Cleaner Aire

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2012

Breathe Cleaner Aire is a Family owned business based out of New Bern, NC serving the majority of Eastern NC. We are dedicated to providing in home/office air quality by visually inspecting and delivering professional cleaning of your air ducts and clothes dryer. Thousands of dollars have been invested by securing the proper equipment (approved by the National Air Ducts Cleaning Association) training and research to deliver satisfaction to each and every customer. You will be given the opportunity to see inside your air ducts since we use a high quality video camera. Word of mouth and referrals are our biggest source of business! You will not be disappointed in the professionalism we deliver!...

DELCOR INC

72  REVIEWS
DELCOR INC

Delcor Inc. Has been in business for over 40 years in the Greenville, NC area. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in being "The Service Professionals".

09/25/2018

Very well. He was prompt in responding and very professional. he was concise in describing work to be performed. We were so pleased with the dryer vent repair that we asked him to give us an estimate for cleaning our house vents as well. He provided detailed explanation for all that he did. W plan to have him clean our air ducts in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning clothes dryer vent,

08/22/2017

Excellent, efficient, approved by dryer repairman!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean dryer duct

07/26/2017

Provider arrived on schedule.  Courteous, professional.  Checked dryer vent coupling...checked outlet in crawl space...found vent pipe was blocked and improperly positioned.  As simple as that...the problem was solved.  Even better...provider did not charge for the call.  His time is certainly worth something...so I did give him a $20.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleanout

01/31/2017

It went great. They cleaned out my dryer vent the same day as I called. They also examined my air vents free of charge. I ended up purchasing a new dryer vent pipe which was a more heavy duty pipe than the one I had, also installed same day. As a bonus, I received a promotional discount. Very professional. I was very pleased with the quick service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer alerted me to a lint alert. I called Breathe Cleaner Aire and they cleaned out my dryer vent.

09/23/2016

The techs were professional, honest and did great work! I will use them again for future service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and replaced my dryer hose and explained exactly what they were doing! I called that morning and they were at my house by 4:30 that afternoon!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air duct cleaning, sanitizing, repair, sealing and clothes dryer vent cleaning. We also offer air purification services as well as mold inspections and remediation. Whether it's home or office, we all deserve to Breathe Cleaner Aire! Contact us at 252-671-2009 today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal