BEN'S LAWN & LANDSCAPING

Angie's List since November 2010

landscaping...

HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION

06/20/2018

Great. Crew did an excellent job. Cleaned up, and notified me before leaving for approval. Flower bed looked great. It was a bit pricey, but the work was good. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulching, extracting rose bushes, trim around sidewalk, and trim bushes.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut,edged, blew off cut grass making the property looked well maintained all the time

CATEGORY hauling services

10/14/2013

very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we were cleaning out the attic and needed a trailer to haul off unwanted items to the garbage dump. Ben allowed us to keep his trailer over the weekend and he picked it up a few days later.

CATEGORY hauling services

11/08/2011

They were on the ball. They were there quickly and took care of it, just like they said they would. Their price was very reasonable. He really gave me a deal. Nobody would do the work and I was frantic. He was able to come the next day after I talked to him unlike another gentleman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ben's Lawn & Landscaping because I had a tree down and tree limbs from the hurricane.

CATEGORY tree service

08/08/2011

I rely on Ben's Lawn and Landscaping year in and year out for yardwork and for a wide variety of other services.  The rule of thumb is, if it's something I can't do for myself, it's probably something Ben and his crew can do for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  Ben's Lawn and Landscaping has handled weekly lawn cutting and trimming for our (very-large) lot for the past seven-eight years.  He and his crew members are reliable, competent and capable.  During the off-season, Ben and his people have done many different tasks for my family, including tree removal, after-hurricane cleanup, sodding, chimney waterproofing, roof repair, and lawn equipment maintenance and repair.  He also completed a major project to design, build and install underground drainage pipes for a large portion of our yard where water used to accumulate after heavy rains.     He has a variety of trucks and heavy equipment for use in landscaping work, and when he doesn't have a needed piece of equipment, he knows where to rent it for a project and how to use it effectively.   Ben has a broad knowledge of maintenance/repair needs of homeowners, his cost estimates are performed without charge and are reliable, and his work ethic is the best.  While Ben's services don't come particularly cheap, you get what you pay for and you can rely on his initial cost estimates.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

landscaping