Right Way Exterior Solutions, LLC

A 66 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since October 2008

111 E Charlotte Ave

Mount Holly, NC 28120

Right Way Exterior Solutions has over 30-years of helping homeowners with their roof, siding and gutter replacements. We have earned our reputation through a commitment to the highest quality standards in the industry as well as the Charlotte area. WE ARE NOW OFFERING $500 OFF OF A NEW ROOF (call for details)!...

roofing (54)gutter installation (10)skylight installation (1)chimney repair (1)gutter cleaning (16)siding (5)roof cleaning (3)Uncategorized (1)

04/17/2017

Mark was excellent! I called this morning around 9:45, and Mark was at my home by 10:30! He was on time, and very professional. Thankfully, he didn't find any damage, but I will definitely use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a Quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

04/01/2017

They came out, they had a lot of guys here and did it in one day, which surprised me.  They got there early in the morning and worked until it was dark.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

03/21/2016

Showed up on time, was able to explain all work and profiessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof tune up as described in offer.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2016

08/17/2015

Mark and team were great.  He was super responsive and came out when he said he would.  He took care of all of the repairs quickly and reasonably.  We were in a time crunch and Mark was able to exceed the timeframe we needed the work done in.  I will definitely look to use Right Way Exterior Solutions again and have already recommended them several times.  Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark came out to help me address some roofing repairs resulting from a home inspection on the home we were selling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2015

06/04/2015

A very smooth experience.  Professional company.  Good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and four new skylight windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2015

01/08/2015

The representative was punctual and polite.  The price quoted was fair but I went with another provider.  Right Way was certainly my second choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with an estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014

10/14/2014

I found them on Angie's List and they did a great job. Their pricing was average; they were not the cheapest or the most expensive. I just went with the one I thought would do the best job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to tear off my old roof, put on a new roof and put on a ridge vent. They also covered my fascia boards with aluminum and put on new six inch gutters and downspouts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2014

09/02/2014

There was a lot of back-and-forth via email coordinating a time for them to come out, but that was OK. I was not necessarily in a desperate situation. Two days and they were in and out, and the work was done. Best I can tell (from a layman's point of view), it looks good, and everything appears to be functional. The only thing they could have done better was ensure that all loose nails and screws ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged shingles and replace damaged gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2014

C

08/27/2014

Mr. Zimmerman's quote for the job was 500.00-700.00 if the job required replacing the wood and the gutter. When the two workers arrived several weeks later to complete the work, they found that no new materials were needed. They completed the simple repair in less than an hour. I was later quite shocked and disappointed when Mr. Zimmerman charged me $540.00 for the work. When I questioned him, he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a repair of a gutter which took less than an hour and used no new materials except a few nails and screws.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2014

08/13/2014

We got back from vacation and saw that half of the items we had in our storage area were waterlogged and ruined.  There seemed to be leaks on two portions of the roof.  The storage area is one story, the rest of the house is two story.  I wrote down names and numbers of 4 roofing providers on Angie's List and started calling.  At the first place I called, the woman told me she would have the roofe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced some shingles that had fallen off the roof and he cleaned the two gutters at the area of the replaced shingles.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2014

High quality roof replacement and repair, vinyl siding, gutters & leaf proof gutter guards. Window replacements. Rotten wood repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard