AdvantaClean Of The Triad

A 13 Reviews

Angie's List since March 2014

221A Snowhill Dr.

Mount Airy, NC 27030

Locally owned and operated by Ken & Ann Klamfoth, AdvantaClean of the Triad serves clients in Mount Airy and surrounding areas. We specialize in mold removal, air duct cleaning, and water and sewage cleanup. Our services include, but are not limited to: - Air Duct Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning - Water Removal - Water Damage Repair - Mold Removal & Remediation - Sewage Water Cleanup | Sewer Water Removal Owning a property can be difficult at times and no one should ever have to go through a flood, or have to suffer from mold-related allergies. It’s unfortunate when things like that happen, but when they do, AdvantaClean is here to help. Our team has helped hundreds of customers just like you get through indoor air quality situations – and we’ve always gotten fantastic results. I look forward to meeting you and understanding more about what’s going on at your home or business....

mold removal (9)air duct cleaning (7)biohazard cleanup (1)

07/02/2020

I originally gave this company a negative review due to lack of response. I have since heard from them; I am apparently not in their service area which is why there was no response. I seems as this is due to Angie's List including them on the list of companies in my area. I would like to remove the original review but cannot find a way to do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exhaust fan vent cleaned out

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

11/24/2019

I am so grateful that Ken found no mold in my house, and ever more grateful that he told the truth! So many others would have lied in order to get paid!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

02/23/2017

Ken was very responsive and professional. Did not rush to get in and out. Made sure my carpet was dry and no mold was present.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak from my refrigerator into the floor underneath carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2017

02/07/2017

Ken and his team from AdvantaClean were responsive and came right away to remove the water, set up drying fans, and clean up the mess! They were very professional, honest, and diligent workers. They monitored the area closely and were able to remove all the equipment before the open house. I must say, the house looked better after AdvantaClean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a flood in our finished basement just a day or two before the home was going on the market! It was a mess!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

02/03/2017

Good service. The basement was a mess and Ken and his crew worked hard to clean it up. He also cleaned the air ducts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation. The team did an excellent job. They were on time, precise and reliable

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2016

02/03/2017

They did a very good job and I would not hesitate to contract with this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AdvantaClean of the Triad was contracted with to clean HVAC ducts and professionally clean offices.

CATEGORY biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2017

02/03/2017

Problem was resolved professionally and thoroughly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing leak led to mold growing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed].

02/03/2017

All mold was removed and all surfaces cleaned better than was expected for a building built in 1974. We have not had any issues with mold since the cleaning. HVAC duct work was cleaned and there is a great improvement in the air quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation in several parts of our building. HVAC duct work cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

02/03/2017

Ken is the ultimate in professionalism. He treats his clients as his own. He is trustworthy and dependable. I would recommend Ken Klamfoth and Advantaclean for any mold issues - or just cleaning out dryer vents for safety!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done work personally - cleaning out my dryer vents in my home. Through my business, he has done mold inspections and treated for mold in several homes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

02/03/2017

We needed our air ducts cleaned when we moved into our new home So we hired Advanta Clean. They were there when they said they would be there; they were professional, courteous, and did an outstanding job. I would use their services again and highly recommend them to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my air ducts cleaned

CATEGORY air duct cleaning