Professional Carpet Systems

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2011

PCS is a Professional Level. Carpet, Upholstery, Tile, Hardwood floor and Commercial carpet cleaning company. We Offer Quality workmanship, upfront pricing and stand behind our service. Our minimum service charge is $ 109.00 We Primarily steam clean, But can provide low moisture cleaning if requested. Our cleaning products are pet-friendly and so are we. Let us take the anxiety out of this in-home service, you will be glad you choose us. Visit www.PCSRaleigh.com For convenient online booking. Personal phone text/call #919-208-3333 https://www.facebook.com/PCSMorrisville/...

Olvera hardwood floors

09/16/2020

Jesse takes his work seriously. It's refreshing to have someone care about the quality of their work, be on time, communicate clearly, and do an amazing job. I am 100% satisfied and will call on PCS again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of townhouse upstairs and stairway.

Thank you, Sir!

11/17/2019

Owner was quick to respond to inquiry and could be here within a week (non-emergency cleaning). He texted when he was on his way, and he was punctual. Did a thorough walk through. I was concerned about adhesive left on the carpet from carpet protector during renovations; he used a special agitator for that and asked me several times during the cleaning if I thought it was looking better. He follow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard whole-house carpet cleaning

04/07/2019

This was the best carpet cleaning I have ever had! Absolutely excellent job. Will definitely hire him again. Jessie was professional, kept me informed, and spent the extra time needed to really deep clean the carpet. Great job! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you, Happy to have been able to assist you.

03/26/2019

Jesse did a great job. He was prompt, courteous, and professional. Our carpet looks so much better and he was very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of 6 rooms, hallway and stairs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you are happy with my work. :D

03/24/2019

We just moved in our new house and the previous owner had a dog. Some areas of the carpet with high traffic areas was somewhat worn but Jesse did an excellent job to put back the sparkle on an old carpet. There were still some stains but not all stains can be realistically removed but he did a superb effort to make it better. No qualms on an old carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for having me clean your flooring [Member Name Removed] see you next time.

Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal