Precision Door Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

400 Dominion Dr Ste 105

Morrisville, NC 27560

8 employees. No subcontractors. Service fee is $75 but only $39.99 for Angie's List Members. No extra charge for after hours or weekend service. You may contact us through email or at 919-500-5171. Also doing business as Precision Overhead Garage Door Service. Additional contact: Susan Grega. Award Winning....

garage door repair and installation (598)door installation (2)

02/17/2020

They installed new springs for my garage door on Jan 21st but there was an issue.They came back when I called them and they fixed the problem for no charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new springs on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

We appreciate your feedback and your business, so glad we were able to take care of your door needs. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

02/15/2020

Same day service with a full explanation of what would be needed. I was giving multiple options (and pricing) and was able to select what work should be done. I actually asked about and added some parts that were not initially on the options - the service person did not push extras that were not needed at the time; I choose to ask about them and add them. A great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Door Spring needed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Thank you for your business and the review! We love hearing feedback about a customer's experience with our company and our technicians.

02/05/2020

They responded quickly, and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Thank you for the review. We are glad we could do business with you and take care of your door needs.

01/21/2020

They charged $75 to show up (it was not an emergency). $80 for labor. And then he wanted $300 to balance the door (spring adjustment) or $500 to install new springs. He finally settled for $149.99 to balance the door, which took less than 15 minutes. Total with tax: $327.10. Since the rebalance was ALL labor, I did not understand for what the additional $80 for labor was. Mike did a good job, but ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the garage door balanced - Spring tightened

COST $327.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

12/16/2019

Everything was perfect. Andy explained the various possibilities and I chose the work that was a little more expensive as the parts have not been updated since 2001.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced motor, updated parts, replaced worn out rubber on bottom of door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

12/03/2019

Great! We will use this business again. Our new garage door (installed by another business earlier this year), and system was not operating. Precision repaired it for us, and then we purchased a brand new door. They installed it as well. We are very pleased. Everything works great, and is super quiet/smooth. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door repair, and then purchased a new garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

10/14/2019

I called to request a service appointment and they were able to send someone out at noon same day. It was a very minor fix. Work was done in a matter of minutes. Technician was polite and helpful. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door wasn't closing properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

09/26/2019

amazing - the technology to keep you updated to time frames was helpful and each employee that I talked to from Tiffany in the office to Jamie who did the initial consult to Kevin who installed was very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable - everything was completed as promised - would use them again and refer them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced double garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/16/2019

It started out good in that they contacted me almost immediately to set up an appointment for two days later. The person scheduling was very friendly and ensured that they would easily handle the problem. I gave her a very detailed description of my address and where it was located. She said that the serviceman had GPS so it would be no problem. Unfortunately, I received a call 4 hours before the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

07/27/2019

Well, at first I thought it was fine. The gentleman came and said our motors were fried. He said we would need brand new motors so he gave me a quote for two new motor systems including labor and parts. The price was 1550. I decided to check a couple more companies for pricing. Of the other three I checked their prices for same units installed was between 800-1000. Way cheaper. That was strike 1. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had lightning strike damage at house. My garage doors quit working

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019