Rid-A-Bug Exterminating Co Inc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 1999

B Rated | 33 Reviews

"Our Standards are even higher than our customer’s expectations and our competition’s efforts." - Marty Roberts Additional phones: (800) 682-5901, (336) 468-8011, (336) 246-4222, (336) 372-8012, (336) 526-6111, (336) 719-2233, (336) 751-5720, (336) 751-5750, (704) 633-9951, (704) 664-9112, and (704) 873-0206. Additional fax: (336) 468-8902. 25 employees. Uses subs for repair work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. License number: NC678PW. Additional e-mail: info@ridabuginc.com. May contact through e-mail....

Acme Pest Control Co Inc

We keep you pest free at Acme Pest Control Co., where our Concord, North Carolina, exterminators guarantee excellent customer care and fast service. Locally owned and operated since 1946, our company is the leading name in pest control and turf care services. We provide everything to keep your lawn and home as healthy as it can be. Pests Covered: Ants | Bees | Cicada Killers | Clover Mites | Crickets | Earwigs | Fleas | Flying Insects|Mice | Millipedes | Moths | Rats | Roaches | Silverfish | Spiders | Ticks We know that your time is valuable, so we are happy to schedule a service time that is convenient for you. Total Termite Control for Your Home Termites eat any kind of wood material—from a home's foundation to its furniture. You need a professional inspection to ensure proper protection, so contact Acme Pest Control of Concord, North Carolina, today to schedule your termite control service. Our pest control pros inspect your home from end to end, searching for problem areas and providing solutions on how to combat these pesky and damaging insects. You Need Termite Control Every year, termites attack around 4 million homes in the United States and cause over $5 billion in property damage. Termite damage is more common than damage caused by storms, fires, or earthquakes, yet it is rarely covered by homeowner's insurance. No-Contract Services We would be delighted to provide you with the following services without making you sign a contract to eliminate pests: 1-Time Monthly Service | Monthly Service Quarterly Service | Bi-Yearly Service | Yearly Service Don't let your infestation turn into an expensive and devastating disaster. Call on our termite control experts now for an inspection.

02/18/2015

My experience with them was good. I would recommend them. Overall, it was excellent. The quality of their work was good. Their professionalism was satisfactory. We have had them for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rid-A-Bug Exterminating Co. Inc.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the great response!!

12/08/2014

First, off, if I had known how this experience was going to go, I would have just spent our 375 on an extension ladder, pocket the rest and do it myself.  The summary is, $375 got me a huge headache, lots of used vacation time, $30 worth of vent covers, and still have the dead bird smell I called about, that I will take care of myself at this point. From the first day I called them and they came o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out an exhaust vent and put covers on that vent and three others.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

06/24/2014

After I saw a snake in our garage, I called Rid A Bug. Teddy called me back within the hour, he explained the costs, and we made a appointment for later in the day. He was on time, introduced his assistant and explained what he was doing to address my problem.  While I hope to never ever need Rid A Bug's service again, I would not hesitate to call them, they are worth the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cost included treatment, setting traps, and information.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you so much for review !

04/21/2014

The technician arrived early for his appointment (how nice).  I was pleased to hear he had 18 years experience.  After showing him where there appeared to be some evidence of termite intrusion,  he set to work.  About 45 minutes later he gave us his findings:  carpenter ants...not termites.  Not great news, but better (and cheaper to treat) than termites. The initial treatment of the whole house w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide free inspection of our vacation home for termites and other wood destroying pests

02/04/2014

He was punctual and did a good job. He sprayed as if it was commercial property even thou he found no bugs when he checked everywhere. Left some traps just in case.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had tenant who left apartment very dirty and found some cockroaches. I put bug bombs around and sprayed myself but, wanted to make sure there was nothing Ieft. He sprayed for spiders, ants, cockroaches in apartment. and even went under the house. He also checked to make sure there were no bedbugs.

Thank you very much!!

Termite control, pest control, wildlife management for residential, commercial, & industrial inspection reports for buying selling - refinancing, snakes, moths, fleas, ticks, ants, rodents, squirrels, carpenter ants & bees.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available