Philco Roofing And Remodeling Inc

A 18 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2015

344 Rolling Hill Rd Suite 205

Mooresville, NC 28117

Specialize in storm damage inspections and repairs of entire property by HAAG certified roof inspector Phillip Gilmore, #201209327. Full roof replacements including asphalt shingles, metal, cedar shake and copper....

roofing (18)gutter repair (2)woodworking (2)

07/05/2017

Phil, John and their crew were awesome. They were on time and had the old roof off and the new roof on very efficiently, cleaning up as the work progressed. My new roof looks awesome!! I highly recommend Philco for anyone needing roof repair or replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

04/29/2017

I am same person who wrote last review on 4/17/17. I changed my review due to not knowing the work was guaranteed and they contacted me offering to check it out. I was frustrated because it was same area I've had work done before by a different roofer. He was very kind to contact me and offer to see if it was same area they worked on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles on roof repaired

03/23/2017

I researched and found good feedback about Philco Roofing and Remodeling company which is initially why I had them perform the services my mother needed for her house exterior (roof) and interior (flooring, kitchen and bathroom remodeling). We liked the owner Phillip Gilmore because he did not pressure us in into making a decision like other companies try to do. Phil was knowledgeable, courteous, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company provided new roof installation, kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2017

02/21/2017

Great. Awesome customer service. Owner talked to me directly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

02/14/2017

I was truly impressed with this company. They took the time to explain to me the whole process, made sure I understood my options, and worked diligently with my insurance company to make sure I was taken care of. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and will certainly use them again in the future should the need arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company replaced the roof on my house, plus two outbuilding and one barn in three days flat! Awesome, professional, courteous, always on-time and cleaned up after themselves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

09/12/2016

Easy installation. Prompt and attentive to detail. Provided us with an explanation of their work before and after. Very courteous and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was leaking over the garage. Were told by this company and another company that we needed new ridge vents. Although Philco's quote was slightly higher, we felt better about their ability to do the work timely and properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2016

06/03/2016

07/13/2015

.Excellent!  Phil and his team did an exceptional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Replaced my roof and repair wood rot around several windows and doors.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2014

Full roof replacements including asphalt shingles, metal, cedar shake and copper. Roof repairs and roof coatings. Gutter cleaning and replacements