RW Functional Fitness, LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since September 2016

RW Functional Fitness, LLC is a strength and conditioning private fitness studio dedicated to making you fit for life. We care about you. We want to know who you are, what your goals are, and how we can help you achieve those goals. We focus on the practice of functional fitness and exercises in order to get you the best results possible, fast. Functional fitness exercises train your muscles to work together and prepare them for daily tasks by simulating common movements you might do at home, at work, or in sports. While using various muscles in the upper and lower body at the same time, functional fitness exercises also emphasize core. With our RW Functional Fitness, LLC program, clients of all ages and fitness levels are winning these contests every day all over the world, claiming victory by making their bodies healthier, stronger and faster than they were before....

06/12/2017

Every session was great, never the same workout, great feedback and great motivation to get us through each session.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sister and I were doing the Couch to Fitness program. Love it, we just ran into schedule conflits with work and family. Every session was absolutely fabulous

06/01/2017

Great trainer and motivator who brings out your best. He always encouraged me and pushed me beyond things I thought I could do. I always left covered in sweat and almost feeling like I was gonna die. Retrone delivers results and always checked in with me after each workout. Very professional and knows his stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fitness, Weight-Loss

09/20/2016

Work outs are very intense and a overall body workout. If younare up for a challenge he is wonderful to whip you back in shape

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weight loss challenge

CATEGORY fitness trainer

09/19/2016

He was great. I was really sad when he moved! I have yet to go to another trainer bc I enjoyed his training that much. He makes you feel comfortable and listen to your goals and helps you to achieve them and my workouts were different each day which made it fun and challenging!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanting to tone up and lose weight

09/19/2016

It was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To lose weight

CATEGORY weight loss programs

1 on 1 personal training, couple training, small group fitness classes, online/mobile personal trining appand meal plans for clients NATION WIDE.

Kickboxing,Yoga, Aerobics