ABC Homeshield

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2012

At ABC Homeshield we go above and beyond to set ourselves apart as one of the best roofing companies. When you need to find a professional home roofer you can trust, choose ABC Homeshield. A locally owned and operated company based in Monroe NC. We’ve been serving customers in the Charlotte, Pineville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, and Monroe areas. At ABC Homeshield we are consistently working to provide superior roofing services. While keeping the best interests of your home and family in mind. We schedule our jobs based on your availability. Our One Job at a Time policy enables us to give you our fullest attention that you deserve and the quality workmanship you require. From the first consultation to the moment the last tile is laid, we do everything we can to make sure the goals of your roofing project are clear and acceptable to you. We never add any un-agreed upon , or hidden charges. We Purchase all of our products and materials directly from the manufacturer, which allows us to pass the savings on to our customers. The greatest reward we can receive is your satisfaction, and a positive word-of-mouth referral. Visit our website or contact us for more information: www.ABCHomeshield.com ABCHomeshield@gmail.com 704-241-7780...

Southern Estates Roofing

CALL US TODAY AT 704-245-2023 to ask about our Senior, Veteran, and New Home Buyer discounts and 40-year warranties on metal roofing!! Be sure to mention you found us on Angie's List if you call us directly. From metal roofing products to post-frame and metal buildings, we've been offering customers the best deals for years. Our 40-year warranty on our metal products guarantees you'll be protected by a strong, long-lasting metal roof or structure for decades to come. If you are looking for a roof that can give your home a beautiful, modern look along with superb durability and longevity compared to traditional roofing options, a standing seam or classic ribbed metal roof is the perfect system for you! Metal roofs are quickly gaining in popularity among discerning homeowners who want to invest into an efficient, environmentally-friendly, premium quality roofing system that offers a true peace of mind for decades to come.

Award 2019
Offers by Southern Estates Roofing on Angie's List

11/12/2013

They were very professional and did a good job. They arrived a bit early so they were definitely on time. They were courteous and knowledgeable. They quoted $165 for a diagnostic but it was very simple so I ended up not doing the diagnostic so I didn't spend anything today. Regardless they were very courteous. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABC Homeshield came by today and gave me a price.

CATEGORY electrician

09/27/2012

I had contacted several different companies to have my roof replaced, after getting several estimates I went with ABC Homesheild they had the most reasonable estimate, I am glad with the choice, they met my expectations. The crew arrived early Thursday morning, got right to work. My roof was replaced, and looked great. They did a great job, cleaning up after them self. I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABC Homesheild replaced my roof. They very had a fair estimate compared to the other guys. They brought all the materials, and left with all the garbage from the project.

CATEGORY roofing

09/24/2012

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows

Roofing - repair and new.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa