NEED A MAID

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2002

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT ADDITIONAL AVAILABILITY....

Reliable One Call Services Inc

Your premier company for all your Gutter Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Pressure Washing. Protect your property by being proactive in keeping it clean. Don't risk fascia rot because gutters are not draining properly due of debris. Have your dryer vent cleaned once a year to prevent the number 1 cause of house fires. Pressure wash to prevent mold and mildew from building up on your home, plus it gives your home a little "facelift". We have been fulfilling these services since 2010. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

01/05/2016

Chris Kimsey and his team are thorough and professional.  They have been very responsive to additional requests or changes to accommodate us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly cleaning services at our home.  Occasional other jobs such as window washing and special project cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

12/21/2014

Fantastic, as always.  They are very thorough, efficient and diligent about their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barbara and her team cleaned my home top to bottom.

08/20/2014

Each week, my home is spotless.  I love that she takes initiative to clean the things even I don't notice.  I have been using Need a Maid for years and I can't say enough about their work ethic and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleans my home each week.

06/13/2014

All I can say is these ladies are FANTASTIC.   I was more than impressed.   I called them to do pretty much a whole house cleaning as we are moving into our new home.   They arrived Saturday afternoon and started to work.   Both ladies worked hard all day, but the job was bigger than anticipated so they returned Sunday afternoon to finish. They go above and beyond in what they accomplished.   Ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Cleaning

06/02/2014

The ladies were great.  Price was a little more than expected but house was a wreck.  Was nice to have such a clean house in the end.  Will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a first time cleaning of house.  House needed a lot of TLC.

CATEGORY house cleaning

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL DEEP & GENERAL CLEANING, RECURRING SCHEDULED MAID SERVICE CLEANING, WINDOWS, PRESSURE WASHING, HOUSE WASHING, DRIVEWAYS, SIDEWALKS, PRE-SELLS, NEW CONSTRUCTION CLEAN-UP, GUTTER CLEANING, & YARD CLEAN-UP.

$10