Mosquito Squad of Charlotte

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

3800 Smith Farm Road

Matthews, NC 28104

Mosquito Squad is an award winning company on Angie's List and has been in the mosquito business since 2004. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will come provide a respray if you see more mosquitoes than you think you should. Our impeccable service record over the last 11 years places Mosquito Squad at the top in the Mosquito Elimination Arena. Additional phone - (704) 752-9617. Additional email - charlotte@mosquitosquad.com. Additional contact name - Casey Johnson....

pest control (590)misting system (3)

01/23/2019

SIGNIFICANT reduction in mosquitos in my yard, they fogged the whole yard well... wish I would have done it earlier in the season (not their fault, mine).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for mosquitos in my yard - my son is alergic

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

09/30/2018

Mosquito Squad does a good job, but when the techs are here they do seem rushed and sometimes miss areas of the yard that need spraying consistently. Overall though we have had a huge improvement in the amount of mosquitos in our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito spraying for the season

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

09/29/2018

Excellent. Mosquito squad is punctual, professional, and very effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spraying against mosquitoes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

09/28/2018

I would get an email reminding me that the men were coming to spray for mosquitoes the next day and to keep pets and people in. The men always called before they came. They sprayed thoroughly. it was so nice to not have mosquitoes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying for mosquitoes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

07/31/2018

We’ve used Mosquito Squad for the past 3 summers and have been pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of the treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Repellent spraying

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

03/10/2018

Crappy!!! I purchased the pressure washing but then moved and forgot I had purchased and it expired. I emailed and asked if they would still honor since other places normally do. They didn’t even bother to respond to me. So disrespectful and clearly doesn’t believe in good customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horrible customer service!!!

CATEGORY pest control

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] we were unable to reach you last year when you bought the service above. We will honor your 3/149.00 Angie's List purchase. We tried reaching you last year via email and phone but was just not able to reach you. I apologize for the late response to your message above. We are seasonal and our offices were not open at the time. We start treatments the first of April a...
D

09/18/2017

Hassle to schedule, very little consideration for the consumer's time. However, rating is mostly because the treatment was not effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Spray

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

I am sorry that you were not happy with our service. I looked up your account and saw that you are a returning customer and that we serviced your property in August, however, I did not see any notation of you contacting the office with your concern. We back our product with our 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that anytime within the 21 day period of your treatment you are not satisfied or ...

08/25/2017

They have been out one time so far. I don't think I have had any issues so far. I think it has been good. My wife did get bit my a mosquito. I would consider calling on them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big Deal 3 Mosquito Treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2017

Thank you for your review and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your property, we really appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you!

08/22/2017

Very professional - they always come to the door first and ask if there are any areas of note they need to concentrate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito spraying

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/22/2017

Very professional and thorough. Will come back if any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

Mosquito Elimination through our Barrier Spray Program or Automatic Misting System. We offer special event spraying as well as flea, tick and ant treatments.