McClintock Heating & Cooling

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2003

08:00 - 16:00

1253 Matthews - Mint Hill Rd PO Box 1296

Matthews, NC, 28106

McClintock Heating and Cooling provides quality HVAC products and service to the Matthews and Charlotte, North Carolina areas. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and strive to set new standards in workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our family owned and operated HVAC company will meet all of your heating and air conditioning needs. From heat pumps to central air systems to furnaces, our skilled professionals will assist you with home comfort issues, reduce your energy costs and improve your indoor air quality. With more than 100 years of combined experience, McClintock Heating and Cooling is your quality heating and cooling partner. Award winning....

Heating and Air Conditioning (950)Electrical (25)Plumbing (16)Wells and Pumps (7)Air Intake Systems (6)Drain Cleaning (4)Lighting (3)Insulation (3)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Auto Service (1)Air Duct Cleaning (1)

10/03/2019

Great! They worked diligently through the 99 degree heat. It looks and works great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heating and a/c system and install

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank you for the review and the great comments about our service. We appreciate your business! - Rob McClintock

09/04/2019

The technician, Tommy Driggers, performed the most thorough maintenance servicing we have ever had on our heat pump. He checked things and did things other companies we've used never did. He is knowledgable and very friendly, and we will request him for our next scheduled service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled Fall maintenance for heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you for the review and the comments about Tommy, we are glad he is part of our team! We really appreciate your business!

05/17/2019

Outstanding. From the beginning with a detailed and easy-to-understand sales contract and competitive offer, to the skilled install team with really excellent finishing work (great safety features, and a perfect new vent installation), through the seamless county inspection, and then capped with the recent follow-up from my professional quality assurance expert. My expectations were met or exceede...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC, new AC, new gas furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Thank you for the great comments about your installation, your service and our team. We really appreciate your business! - Rob McClintock

05/15/2019

The service provider was kind and courteous. He showed up on time, did clean work, and finished by the time he promised. Excellent service overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed the annual maintenance of my A/C units. I pay an annual service fee. They visit twice a year; first for the A/C, second for the furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Thank you for your review and the great comments about our team and our service. We appreciate your business! Rob McClintock

04/29/2019

Fantastic, they were awesome. On time and knowledgeable. Excellent in every category

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install two new A/C and Heating

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

Thank you for your review and the great comments about our service. We appreciate your business! Rob McClintock

03/20/2019

Rob and his team at McClintock really are top notch people. From the moment that Matt (Salesman) stepped into my home back in December to give me a quote until my interaction today I have been thoroughly impressed with each and every employee that I have come into contact with, on the phone, via email, or in person. McClintock Heating and Cooling truly is a benchmark for HVAC companies in the grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC needed some attention

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Thank you for the great review and wonderful comments about Matt and the rest of our team,. We really appreciate you business!! Rob McClintock

03/13/2019

Tommy Driggers came to our house. He was polite, knowledgeable and thorough. He diagnosed the problem and likely saved us a lot of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our heat pump wasn't working

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you for your review and your comments about Tommy! We think he is great too and we are glad he is part of our team. Rob McClintock

03/07/2019

very well. They adapted to my schedule and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

Thank you for your review and comments. We appreciate your business! Rob McClintock

11/14/2018

We are long time customers of McClintock including work at our prior home for over 15 years. They are consistently the very best in all respects. I have recommended them to two of our neighbors who have had new units installed and who sing the praises of their work with McClintock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine winter check of our systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business and the referrals that you give. Rob McClintock
D

10/08/2018

Didn’t. Set appointment almost 2 weeks prior for 8-9am. Took time off from work to wait for this appointment. 20 mins after 8am, I call to find out that my appointment is the 2nd stop and will be at my home for the 10-11am block. This was not going to work for me, so I cancelled my appointment. Poor communication on their part resulted in my wasted time and missed time at work. There are enough co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

We are very sorry that this happened, and have taken measures to ensure it will not happen again. Thank you for your feedback. I hope that we will get the opportunity to get it right in the future. Rob McClintock