Huneycutt Mechanical Inc.

10:30 - 22:00
08:00 - 18:00

3840 Matthews Indian Trail Rd

Matthews, NC, 28104

Our company specializes in HVAC(Heating & Air Conditioning) services & repair at affordable costs. Our customers love our professionalism, our thoroughness and our pricing. Service call - $69.00 (can also be applied as a credit towards a repair), Discount: $39.00 off any service, System replacement: $300.00 off any new system 15 seers or lower & $450.00 off any 16 seer or higher, 10% discount for mini-split , 2 year labor warranty on repairs & 10 year parts warranty on residential...

Heating and Air Conditioning (6)

05/03/2019

Very polite, professional and system is working great again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair home cooling system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

09/14/2018

Gary did a great job and we are very happy with his service. He's very professional and is an asset to your company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our Swimming Pool heat pump repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

12/06/2017

Awesomely well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heating and air unit/gas pack

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

12/05/2017

Terrible. I called another HVAC Company. They came out said the same thing. Leaking Freon and he needed to do a leak test. It only took him a few minutes to find the leak. There was a hole in the evaporator coil. $174. was my bill. There will be additional charges for replacing the evaporator coil which is under warranty. But you can see the difference in diagnostic cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My heat pump was not working. They found the unit was low on Freon. They said they had to diagnose leak with leak detection test. They did 2 types of testing and COULD NOT FIND THE LEAK. I think they added 4 pounds of Freon. They charged me $878. !!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

The description of work is accurate. On June 9, 2017 we performed a one-time preventative maintenance for this gentlemen at which time he chose to purchase an annual maintenance contract for two future visits for his two-air conditioning and heating systems. The cost for this contract was $379.00 per year, during this maintenance we discovered one of his systems was not cooling. We advised the hom...

10/19/2017

Very well. I have used Huneycutt Mechanical for over five years. I have found them to be efficient, honest and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC work on my personal residence and 5 rental properties

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

10/18/2017

Excellent. The technicians were running a little late finishing at their prior location and called to apologize for the potential delay and to make sure that a 30 minute delay from the original time was OK with me. They arrived quickly (15 - 20 minutes after the original appointment time). When they arrived, they were very professional, friendly, and polite. Everything was inspected and tested wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal inspection and system testing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017