Fulp, Sam R

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

www.abms.org...

04/30/2014

01/13/2014

lt went great! I stay awake during the procedure and watch on the computer. Most people prefer to be put out for this procedure. There is a period of discomfort as he threads the hose through the upper intestine.Once he gets past a certain point I can relax again. He talks to me and answers my questions as we watch the progress on the computer. The hose has a light on it and I can see the inside o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a family history of colon cancer. My primary care Dr. recommended Dr. Fulp. I felt so comfortable with him, I continued to go him for my colonoscopy over a period of 20 years. I have complete trust in him.

05/13/2013

Very well. Many people dread this procedure. It is no big deal and is easy and not at all painful. Never embarassed or uncomfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Colonoscopy. Have one every 4 years. Most professional and the procedure is easy and not any problem.

11/17/2011

He did fine. There's nothing that I particularly liked or disliked about him. I saw him only once.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr Sam R Fulp for gastroenterology. I visited him about a month or two ago. I prefer not to disclose what he was doing for me.

04/03/2009

He does whatever is the minimal cost to the patient. He doesn't do anything unnecessarily. He is very thorough. He will take as much time as I need or feel like I want. He will even sit and chat if I need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Fulp is my gastroenterologist.