Economy Exterminators Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2020 Independence Commerce Dr Ste D

Matthews, NC 28105

Award winning. "Caring People---Careful Solutions" "Consider It Done". All our employees undergo an extensive background check....

Pest Control (274)Basement Waterproofing (35)Insulation (12)Home inspection (4)Foundation Repair (4)Wells and Pumps (1)Animal Removal (1)

02/18/2020

Thorough job and customer service was awesome! Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! We really appreciate your business and if you ever need us again please let us know. Robert Dyson Branch Manager.

12/07/2019

“ They couldn’t touch it“, because of stucco & and rubber membrane on foundation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that we were not able to help you with your termite treatment due to the building materials used during the construction of your home. We do however appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to try and help you. Robert Dyson Branch Manager

08/12/2019

The estimator was quite negative but the employee who did the work was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large bee's nest removal and several small ones. Spraying was also performed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that that your experience was not to our standard. We strive for 100% satisfaction from start to finish with our customers and I will be reaching out to you to discuss any issues and to resolve them if I can. Robert Dyson Branch Manager.

07/31/2019

I've used Economy in the past and their level of customer service is still EXCELLENT. Would highly recommend them! The Tech was on time and did a great job on the designated areas and answered my questions. Office personnel were also extremely helpful and patient whenever I called with questions (several times!!) I love that the products they use are eco-friendly and safe for pets as I have multip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control for ants, roaches & flies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your recommendation! We appreciate you as a customer, and aim to make each service the best one yet! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns - call anytime! (704) 847-8088 Robert Dyson Branch Manager

05/04/2019

Very professional was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a professional service and honesty and straight feedback on what needs to happen and what could happen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the deck inspected as well as bi monthly pest control

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for awwsome review we really appreciate you taking time to rate our company. Robert Dyson Branch Manager

08/28/2018

It went well - prompt and handled quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Barrier

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business and if we can ever help you again please let us know. Robert Dyson Branch Manager

05/22/2018

Great, punctual and professional. Quite happy with their level of service and would recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly pest control services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank you for your awesome review we really appreciate your business. Robert Dyson Branch Manager
D

12/20/2017

Nothing so far. One snapped and nothing was there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The deal from Angie's list stated they would come in and look for entry points and fill in if needed. They came and asked me where I see them and they just set glue, snap and bait traps.. I did that myself the only difference is it is stronger stuff..

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

12/08/2017

Our experience w this company for pest control went great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very thorough, detail oriented Kevin arrived early to survey our needs and present proposal Christian who came to perform our first service also arrived early and Kevin came to show him everything

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Thank you for choosing Economy Exterminators. We really appreciate your business and your great review. Robbie Dyson Branch Manager

11/20/2017

Went well, showed up on time and was very knowledgeable of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminator for new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Thank you for choosing Economy Exterminators we really appreciate your great review. Robbie Dyson Branch Manager

Pest Control, Termite Control, Moisture Control, Rodents, Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders, Wasps, and many other pests included. Our "Pest Elimination Plus" program covers 44 different household pests.

Animal removal.