Drift Salon

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since June 2015

D Rated | 3 Reviews

Welcome to Drift Salon, where you will experience the ultimate in hair care and makeup service. From the moment you walk through our doors, youll see and feel the difference. Every detail of the salon has been carefully thought out and planned with you in mind. Our salon environment provides all the comfort and amenities you need to make your experience relaxing, enjoyable, and beautifying. We carry a full line of Paul Mitchell hair care products to support the needs of each and every hair type, and offer make-up application and special occasion styling services as an added luxury for our guests, both on and off site. At Drift Salon all team members are highly trained in their areas of expertise, and continue to enhance their skills through seminars, advanced classes, and traditional certifications. Our team stays motivated and current by taking part in various fashion shows and photo shoots in our area, allowing them to grow in their creativity and diversify their knowledge. The Drift Salon team of dedicated and talented professionals will strive to provide an exceptional, relaxing hair and makeup experience. We are committed to a culture of creativity, ongoing education, growth and extraordinary customer focus. At Drift Salon, we believe in creating an environment of trust and communication. To provide the highest quality in hair care products, services, and makeup needs, ensuring our guests feel welcome and appreciated....

D

06/12/2017

I would never recommend them to anyone. The girl I went to was pregnant and not consistent and moody. They up-ed their prices without telling. It wasn't a pleasant situation. They lost so much business, if you don't tell a client up front how much is it and then surprise them at the cash register.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for hair care.

CATEGORY hair salon

C

07/14/2016

It was bad service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They been so rude to me. Cut my hair very short, could not style. Finally said that I need to grow my hair, for now they could not even fix it, it too short

CATEGORY hair salon, hair removal

06/09/2015

She is very meticulous and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sara is my hair stylist.

CATEGORY hair salon

Hair color, color corrections, Highlights, lowlights, Hair Cuts (men, women, kids), Stylish updos, wedding hair, Makeup special events or night on the town, facial wax, hair treatments/straightening.

We do not do nails.