CHIODO CUSTOM PAINTING INC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2008

Chiodo Custom Painting, Inc. ™ is a professional and experienced full service local paint company.We are committed to customer satisfaction and provide clients with the highest quality craftsmanship and most dependable service available. Our goal is to provide competitive job estimates and obtain a long lasting business relationship with our clients. We believe by offering fair pricing, quality service and professional workmanship we can achieve this goal....

N/A
Troxel Handy Man Service's, LLC

I specialize in Hardwood Flooring Installation, Laminate Flooring Installation, VCT Flooring installation, Trim Installation, Drywall Installation, Painting, Pressure washing, and Concrete Services.

08/09/2019

Best work I have ever seen for this task. Professional, careful, on time and charged as quoted. A great referral, very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching and painting drywall cuts made for structured wiring

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Appreciate the feedback. It was great working with you. Always here if you need me.

02/20/2017

David Chiodo and his crew have always been very professional and did a great job. Also, the prep work was excellent as they took care of the nail pops and created a smoother finish. This is the second time I have utilized their painting service. Thanks for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting some Interior ceilings, laundry room and master closet. Also, exterior caulking as well as painting exterior trim and shutters.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Thanks so much for the review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you again.

02/09/2017

I am a three time repeat customer. Employees are friendly and professional. They have done an exceptional job. I would not use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of home

CATEGORY interior painters

So glad you are pleased with our work. It is always a pleasure working with you. Thank you!!

11/01/2015

Look no further?if you need your home painted for any reason, this is the team to do it!  When we moved in to our 20 year old home, we knew that it needed some serious paint work.  Normally my husband and I tackle paint projects, but we knew that the scope of the work was just too much to handle.  My husband and I are extremely particular?we have painted before and we know how we like it done.  It...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David's team of painters painted EVERY single surface of our home.  If you can see, it, they painted it or wood stained it.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was truly a pleasure working with you!

06/29/2015

The ceilings look great, the painters were very professional. They covered EVERYTHING, blocked off doorways and openings to keep dust contained. They cleaned up and moved all the furniture back, you could't even tell they had been here, aside from the clean white ceilings. They also completed everything in one day! Doesn't get any better than that. We will be using Chiodo Custom Painting in the fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted and repaired the kitchen and the downstairs  & upstairs hallways.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

Thank you so much for your feedback. I enjoyed working with you and am here if you should need anything in the future. Thanks again and I appreciate the opportunity.

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PAINTING SERVICES, INTERIOR PAINTING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, FAUX FINISHING, DECK AND FENCE RESTORATION, DRYWALL REPAIR, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, WOOD REPLACEMENT, CONCRETE STAINING & MINOR HANDYMAN SERVICES.

WALLPAPER INSTALLATION.